Epcot passports for kids: where and how much?

sillyminny

Love Disney World. Love Survivor and Idol shows as
Thanks! Where are they found, how much and what is the stategy for using them?

youn buy them at any gift shop or kiosk at Epcot. We last bought them 2 years ago and I think they we $10.95

They are great fun. My kids had a blast with them!

We usually don't do the whole book in one day. Just look for the KidCot station at each country. They will stamp the book and write something in their language. They usually have a craft to do. For the last few years, it has been a mask. You get to add something in each country.

We just bought them in Dec. for our 2 DSs and I think they cost more than 10.95. I'll try to find the receipt. That was our 2nd time to fill them and the boys really enjoy them. The only 'minor' problem with them is that they do take time to get stamped. If the CM is busy with kids doing the craft project, the kids who want passport stamps have to wait. In december, we waited for 15 minutes in Italy for a stamp and signature. You might get more attention if you're doing the passport and the mask. The bonus is that the kids will want to get every stamp....which gives parents a chance to visit every country too! :)

I think the passports are around $12, but are well worth it. They come with stickers to decorate the passport. The joy it brought to my DD and the appreciation she gained of the World Showcase area was well worth the money spent!

Great ideas! I was a little bit worried that my DS and DD might get bored with visiting the countries, but this sounds like they will stay interested. Plus, it will make a nice souvenir for them to show off at school. We have to show that they are getting out of school for "educational" purposes, LOL. :rolleyes:

Your DS & DD could definitely use this one to take back to school! The CM's sign the passport in their native language (ok, so Canada & England is not so exotic, but other's like Morocco, China, Japan etc are GREAT!) Then they'll tell the kids what it means. You may even have them write out the translation in English too, so that your DS & DD can share the translations with their classmates.

It's a great keepsake.

We made our own autograph books and added the countries to these. I printed out small flags for each country and the kids will get them signed and stamped at each country.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!