Epcot restaurant suggestions

our family loves Marakesh and Biergarten. LeCellier is not worth 2 TS and Italy is OK. Also, Japan is good, but not as good as our local Japanese Steakhouse. This leaves us with Restaurant Marakesh and Biegarten. Both very Festive and food is good. Worth a Table Service for both food and entertainment.

[QUOTE="Any suggestions?[/QUOTE]

Maybe this would be a good time for Grandparents to eat at a restaurant they would enjoy while your family eats at one they would enjoy. There are certainly enough diverse choices in Epcot. A brief time apart from each other may be helpful and everyone can have a pleasant meal to enjoy.

Spice Road Tables isn't just Moroccan food, as a matter of fact it's very little, it's all about the food all along the spice road and has more of Med. vibe. It's a lot less "exotic" than the Moroccan restaurant, which we love by the way. I agree with another poster that maybe the Japanese restaurant would be good for your group, lots of fun for the kids to watch and you can get basic steak and chicken.

The Swan/Dolphin restaurants are very good - we like Il Mulino and bluezoo. LOVE Kimono's, but I'm guessing the grandparents may not want sushi?

If you want something a little closer and a little different than pizza, Trattoria al Forno on the Boardwalk is typically a safe bet.

I'm going to put another plug in for Spice Road Table, though. The food is really good and the atmosphere is so lovely. The staff there are also so friendly. It really isn't spicy or exotic, IMHO. The steak is good. The mix grill and lamb sliders are really tasty too!

For the BW area, I would definitely suggest Trattoria al Forno or Flying Fish. FF may be one of my favorites at WDW now - we were just there in August. Beaches and Cream would be a safe choice, but hard to get a reservation as well. We tried Ale and Compass on our last trip for breakfast and the food was good but we were the only people in the restaurant (random Tuesday AM in late August) which felt so strange for Disney World.

At Epcot, I would put another plug in for Spice Road Table - I really enjoyed the food and atmosphere. And you can sell the grandparents on the skewers and sliders as being, well, grilled meat and sliders. It is really not challenging at all. And they can always get something off the very non-adventurous kids' menu if even those were too "exotic."

Tutto Italia would also be a good choice - we haven't eaten there, but took our then-3 yo to the wine cave there on a whim, and had a great meal. I would pick that over Via Napoli if you're unsure - I liked the pizza at Via Napoli just fine, but service was unorganized and slow, and the restaurant was very loud.

Also - Garden Grill, if you haven't been there, is very good. We've been for dinner and for breakfast. Yes there are characters, which is fun, but I'd even go there for the food without the characters.

Spice road sounds like a good option. I check out their menu and there are definitely food options there that my parents in law would enjoy.

[/QUOTE]Maybe this would be a good time for Grandparents to eat at a restaurant they would enjoy while your family eats at one they would enjoy. There are certainly enough diverse choices in Epcot. A brief time apart from each other may be helpful and everyone can have a pleasant meal to enjoy.[/QUOTE]
This is not a bad idea but for us, meal time is the time where we will all be together. We will most probably split up for park touring since my boys want to do many attractions that are too intense for Grandma.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter