Epcot Scavenger Hunts?

pooch

Still feeling special!!
My DGS would love this. Are they still doing them? Where would we go to start?

Thanks!

you mean like finding Remy or Figment? They do those during the festivals, you buy a map in one of the gift shops amd look for the character around world showcase

and would it take more than a few minutes to complete? Or does it take you around WS hunting for things?

and would it take more than a few minutes to complete? Or does it take you around WS hunting for things?
the festival ones you go around each country and find the character, sometimes they are hard to find sometimes it's easy. To get the prize you don't have to complete the map, they will just give the prize to you even at the same time as you buy the map. I would recommend looking at youtube videos for a better idea

At some point the new Ducktales Adventure will begin. It was announced last winter, but the start point may have been pushed due to COVID.

There is also a Finding Dory Scavenger Hunt in The Seas. Not sure if it's running right now.

At some point the new Ducktales Adventure will begin. It was announced last winter, but the start point may have been pushed due to COVID.
I wish we’d get more info on its progress
Last “update” was over the summer when one of the show runners did a Q&A and when asked if we’d see a minor villain in the future he replied EPCOT

The Taste of EPCOT International Festival of the Holidays brings a sprinkling of festive fun to the park from Nov. 27-Dec. 30, 2020. Here are some newly-released details for this year’s festival:

• NEW! Olaf’s Holiday Tradition Expedition Scavenger Hunt- Help Olaf find holiday traditions he’s found, and misplaced, across World Showcase.
Depending on your dates, this may be of interest -

So these are all at Epcot?
Yes.... the seasonal/festival ones are
—Remy (right now for food and wine)
—Olaf (festival of holidays formerly chip and Dale)
—figment (festival of arts)
—spike the bee & usually an egg hunt one (flower and garden)
These you buy a map and when you finish you get a prize while supplies last
—-
Then there was world showcase adventure a free interactive experience (you used to get a device but now it’s part of Disney Play App)
A third generation of it reskinned to Ducktales was supposed to of launched in spring/summer 2020 pre pandemic

we just did the Remy one for FW on our Oct trip. You do have to go to each pavilion. Usually they have a few extra ones to find at the booths that are near the entrance to Future World, (like Flavors/Fire,) but not this time, just one Remy per country. It took a while to do, as you will have to make the circle. We got our maps in the shop just inside at IG near France , and also turned in there. I think you can also buy/turn in at the shop at the entrance to WS from FW (in between Mex/Can) Also, if you spot one, but haven't bought the map yet, take a picture! Some Remys were easier to spot than others, won't give any away, but for some, you do need to walk well into the pavilion to find.
We will have a half day to do Olaf on our check out day.....hope we can finish!

Epcot is my favorite park so I'm hoping this will keep him engaged as I stroll around WS!! Thank you all for your help.

My DD loved them all and it’s a great way to keep them engaged while we hop into stores around the showcase. Have a great time!

Deb

We've done a few of these. The Remy one has been the hardest of the Epcot scavenger hunts the 2 different years we've done it, lol. If you can't find one in a country, skip it...if you find the rest, you'll know what sticker goes there. (And as others have said, you can get your prize even without finding anything. It's a good thing to know if the kids start stressing out because they can't find Remy....). I'm not sure how late Epcot is open when you're there, but Remy is really hard to find at night (ask me how I know, lol), so you really want to do it when there is daylight.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!