Epcot Sketch Swap~CLOSED

Those are awesome Jen!!

I hope to me postal Monday, we are all really sick so I haven't done much of anything besides drink tea and eat soup.
Hopefully I will feel better tomorrow.

Today we are gathering up the last of that tree the DOT cut down last week. Can't lose good cord wood.

love the word print Jennifer, going to check that out!

Buffy hope you all feel better soon :hug:

Love all the new pages!!

Jen the border is adorable!!!

I'm finishing up this weekend. I work this morning but have all day Sunday to finish my last two pages. Let me see if I can get Test Track posted this morning.

Test Track

829f45ae-7949-4d1e-b72e-14d13f0a2427_zps69e3b29a.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

One more to go!!

Here's my Seas sketch.

And my pages.

The fish on the right is the journalling box.

Just holiday Germany to do and it's all designed, just need to cut out my Cameo stuff and glue it down!

And here is Germany:

and the sketch it was based on:

Going to start pre-sorting this week. As soon as they are all here, I will mail out. I'd like to get them out on the 28th, but I'm not sure they will all be here in time for me to schedule the pickup (has to be a couple days in advance and I don't want to do it on a day I won't be home all day). I'll keep you posted. Worst case, they will be mailed on the 5th of October. Thank you all again for your patience.

Journey into Imagination

IMG_0860_zps77ac26c6.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

When I went through my titles I noticed I didn't have enough. I had to order a new cutting strip for my Cameo. I ordered it today and I'm hoping to have it by Tuesday. I'll keep you posted!

Everything is done and bagged. However, when I went to print the sketches and photos I ran out of paper for my printer. I will pick some up tonight and be postal first thing tomorrow.

Sorry for the delay!

My cutting strip looks like it's getting shipped tomorrow but I don't have a delivery date. I'll improvise with my circuit.

I should have my Cameo part delivered tomorrow according to the tracker. I will mail on Monday...so sorry for the delay

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter