Epcot Sketch Swap~CLOSED

No, Sandy not yet. I do have Buffy's.

If they are all here by Thursday, I'll ship on Saturday. I need a day to set up the pickup online and I don't really want to set it up for a day I'm not home all day. They are all presorted.

Annie you sent too many :)

Rachal, postage is about $14, I think, but I'll confirm that early next week.

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

Sorry for the MIA. My dog had knee surgery 3 weeks ago and I had no idea I would be this tied to him afterwards. Going to be a long recovery period.

Yes, Buffy, I got two boxes. Thank you.

No worries, Annie, I hope the dog is okay.

Michelle, I picked your package up at the PO today, thanks.

No, Sandy...No box. It hasn't come back to you, has it? I imagine there's no way to track it? My mail has come for today, and it's not here.

So, what does everyone want me to do? Should we wait? Do you want me to send your stuff along and then send Sandy's box to Danielle for the final swap? Tell me what to do and I'll do it.

Sorry again for the holdups. :worried:

I'm in no hurry to get these back. I'm fine with either waiting or sending the other pages later with the Hollywood swap.

I'm just glad my box got there.

I am soo sorry everyone. I thought it would be easier to mail it from here instead of waiting almost a full week to mail it from the State but I was wrong. I hop hope hope to either see it soon or that Jen gets it soon. Maybe I should just restart everything and mail it again

I'm okay waiting too....if its not a problem though Jennifer could you send the cards? I really need to get the box mailed out next week, if not that's okay I can bring them when we go to the party and add them then.

I've been thinking about this since this weekend and I've decided to start my pages again. It has never taken this long for anything to arrive. I will try to finish this ASAP. If Jennifer get my old package, so be it and if she doesn't at least I'll be a step closer to having everything redone. I hate that everyone is waiting for me

There is no hurry on my end. I still can't do anything in my scrap room. Dog needs to be watched during the day like a hawk. I hate keeping the cone on him but he wears it at night. He still won't leave his scar/stitch area alone.

Jennifer still hasn't received my second box but I'm already working on another set of everything. I'm already done 2 sets but can't tell for sure if I'll be able to complete the 3rd one before my trip next week. I'm really trying....

Sorry for the delay, I kept hoping Sandy's first box would show up. It hasn't. I've got a couple options. I can send what I've got and Sandy will be responsible to get her pages to you when she's done, or I can hold onto them. They are safe in a corner of my living room, and DO NOT need to go, but I understand that this is dragging on and on and on. Please let me know what you would like me to do.

Again, I'm sorry. Hope everyone is well.

I'd like mine asap. :) if Sandy is close to being done. I can wait. If not then ill take mine and Sandy and I can arrange to swap out when she's ready.

I'm getting close to needing them. And really would like to have them so I can keep moving.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter