Epcot Sketch Swap~CLOSED

I'd like mine asap. :) if Sandy is close to being done. I can wait. If not then ill take mine and Sandy and I can arrange to swap out when she's ready.

I'm getting close to needing them. And really would like to have them so I can keep moving.

Sandy is in WDW until the 17th and I'm leaving for WDW on the 21st. I can mail yours separately, but not until this weekend. If you could send me the postage by PayPal, I'd appreciate it.

I got Sandy's box on Monday. Things are completely crazy, but I intend to send them out on Saturday. Because I don't want to set up a pickup when I can't be there all day, I can't do it until Saturday.

I got my box today, everything is amazing!!!! Thanks for hostessing Jennifer!!

I seem to have an extra set of Rachal's topiary pages, if anyone is missing theirs, let me know and I will send them.

I got my box today.....have two sets of the holiday Norway pages and missing the American Adventure holiday set, please let me know who is missing their Norway and who has my American pages, thanks!

love all the pages ladies, can't wait to work on them!

I got my box today, everything is amazing!!!! Thanks for hostessing Jennifer!!

I seem to have an extra set of Rachal's topiary pages, if anyone is missing theirs, let me know and I will send them.

I got my box today.....have two sets of the holiday Norway pages and missing the American Adventure holiday set, please let me know who is missing their Norway and who has my American pages, thanks!

love all the pages ladies, can't wait to work on them!

Sorry for the mistakes... :worried:

I just received mine... I went through it quickly and everything looked perfect/correct numbers etc.. but I will go through it again in a bit when DS13 gets home so he can see them..

Thanks everyone for a great job!! Love them!!! ;) Well, worth the wait!!

My box arrived :banana:. I will go through it tonight and make sure the items are right. Will let you know tomorrow.

Thanks again for hostessing! Don't worry.....its all good and will get worked out.

Got my box, I opened it and I think everything is here. I will go through it in more detail tonight after DD's Christmas concert.
Everything that I saw looks fabulous!!

Got my box. Icy driveway kept mailman away. Will open the box and check things, but it sounds like it was the holiday stuff with glitches. Can't wait to see the pages up close.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts