Epcot Sketch Swap~Interest Thread

Jennifer, for "holidays around the world" I would love to join that part!

hmm I would be in for the Holiday one too. We have decided to change our plan for this year. We got a lovely pin yesterday for free dining and I always wanted to see the x-mas party

hmm I would be in for the Holiday one too. We have decided to change our plan for this year. We got a lovely pin yesterday for free dining and I always wanted to see the x-mas party

yay! when are you planning on going now??? a bunch of us will be there around thanksgiving!

for the holiday group are we doing it for specific countries? not sure if I missed that part of the groups or not???

I would be interested in the holidays too. We go every year since we live 20 minutes away and all.

For Holidays I'm thinking two-page layouts for each country that would be used for Storytellers stuff OR holiday decorations, just in case people don't see the Storytellers. Right now we have eight, if I've counted correctly:

1. Jennifer
  2. Cassey
  3. Danielle
  4. Michelle
  5. Amanda
  6. Rachal
  7. Lisa
  8. Sandy

We could do 2 each and have a few sets of "generic" Epcot holiday pages.

For Holidays I'm thinking two-page layouts for each country that would be used for Storytellers stuff OR holiday decorations, just in case people don't see the Storytellers. Right now we have seven, if I've counted correctly:

1. Jennifer
  2. Cassey
  3. Danielle
  4. Michelle
  5. Amanda
  6. Rachal
  7. Lisa

We could do 2 each and have a few sets of "generic" Epcot holiday pages.

I think I saw that Sandy wanted to join this too! I'm up to making 2 separate LO's

I think I saw that Sandy wanted to join this too! I'm up to making 2 separate LO's

Did I put someone down in Sandy's place? I'm sorry, it's been a not-so-great day. My computer at work wouldn't start up and they had to reimage it. So I spent hours getting it back to my preferences. :rolleyes2

Well, with 8, that would make 5 sets of "generic" holiday Epcot pages. Is that too much? Is anyone interested in doing 2 sets just to get us to 11? Or, if what if we do generic Holiday Disney pages? Shopping, decorations, trees, gingerbread houses?

Jennifer for the holiday group I went back and looked for you..

I have listed:

Jennifer
Amanda
Lisa
Rachal
Michelle
Sandy
Cassey
Danielle

* 8 total at this point*

Sorry about the issues at work! Computers bite at times!

I would be willing to do 2 set to get us where we need to be.:)

Got the list typed in a word document to copy and paste in the morning. Nan, I will be stalking the new thread with you!

I do too Cassey... My word document is open and I save it throughout the day to make sure I don't loose anything! LOL

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter