EPCOT Sounds....

PandyPaws

<a href="http://www.wdwinfo.com/dis-sponsor/index.
Sitting here in my room at the Dolphin, laptop on the desk, balcony door open.....I can occassionally hear, late at night, a run-through of various Epcot park announcements. I have no idea why they do this....just testing them, I suppose, for whatever reason.

I have heard, several different (and not only during this trip, I have heard them before...), female voice: "Ladies and Gentlemen, in just 15 minutes GE will proudly present "Illuminations, Refelections of Earth" , also the 10 minutes and 5 minutes announcements of same, a male voice announcing something else, and assorted other announcements.

Tonight, I'm sitting here....and I'm hearing the Illuminations music, over and over again :) It's run through in entirety at least FOUR times before I began writing this....a fifth time now, and as I write, just now...it got really LOUD for a moment, LOL... :) Knowing the show as well as I do, I catch myself waiting for the booms of the fireworks now and again.....it is odd to hear the music without the accompanying bursts, but very cool at this hour just the same :) :) :)

How neat! You are the lucky one...I am going to go watch my Illuminations video now!

I can picture you sitting there..
barefooted, cigarette lit and got them jean shorts on...lol

Donna, what I wouldn't give to be there right now... to be able to listen to that (especially over and over again)! I have never seen Illuminations and I haven't even heard the sounds in person... only via internet or CD but I love the music and can't wait until I can see and hear all that for the first time :)

I bet you are asleep and dreaming, Donna!!!!!
tongue3.gif

That's not the FIRST time I've been told that, Dan! ;) :p

Ever hear when they release the pressure of, then turn off those propane tanks they use for the fire barges in Illuminations?? Scared me silly the first time I heard it :rolleyes: Holy Smokes!! :earseek:

Sounds to me like you have had too many trips around the parks with the THINGS Donna.......YIKES!!! I hear it too and I'm in my house!! :earseek: Guess that means they have made me crazy too!!! :crazy:

Cool. Wish I could be there right now. :)

I feel like I'm there with your posts Donna! *sigh.....* Are you in your "usual" room?
thanks for sharing :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter