Epcot Strategy (if there is VQ)

sethschroeder

DIS Veteran
My thought is if VQ is revealed for WDW that we would hit Epcot at 8am. We can enter the VQ and then proceed over to HS when our time is up.

We can then use our HS planned day for just attacking TSL (during EEMH) and the rest of HS.

Since we are going for 9 days we had planned multiple days in Epcot for Food & Wine and can pick up the rest of Epcot on other days for what we don't have time for.

Assuming the virtual queue happens at WDW...

Today was the first day at DL. The virtual queue didn't go into place until about an hour after the land opened. You also have to account for the EEMH. DHS will open at 6AM, we don't know if the virtual queue will be in use during the EEMH or if it will be needed during the EEMH.

Another thing, you may enter the virtual queue and your time could be available for "boarding" within an hour or so. You may not get much done at Epcot if that is the case. You would of course have two hours to enter the land but it is something to keep in mind.

Another thing, you may enter the virtual queue and your time could be available for "boarding" within an hour or so. You may not get much done at Epcot if that is the case.

This would be a good issue to have then jump back to Epcot before lunch.

As far as if they have a VQ we will see. If they do I will plan on this. If they don't I will plan on rope drop likely.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!