Epcot Swap -- Active -- Check in -- Due date Jan 23

Hope your feeling better Sheila. No rush. And I thought I had a rough week! No rush on these....you have other priorities!

oh non hope all you start feeling better soon Sheila. Hopefully the car and dryer can be fix for little money. As if anyone needs to spend money on that.

Yelling at teachers, I don't see why a parent would do that. I'm with you. If I have issues with grades, I talk to the girls. It means they didn't do their share of their work not the teacher. As for the swap, I'm sure that everyone will agree with me that it can wait. Take all the time you need. We won't go anywhere.

Thanks ladies! Right now everyone is feeling ok. I have a new dryer. This was the 3rd time the same part had went out on the old one and dh was tired of fixing it. I bought it several years ago, so I guess I got my money's worth. The car isn't going to be a cheap fix, but it either fix it or buy something else. Since it is paid for and we will be buying my soon to be 16 yr old a car in the next few months :scared1:, the repairs are a better option for us. As for the problem at school, l've known our counselor and super for years and have dealt with our principal enough for him to know that's just not something I would do. The other parent is crazy and everyone knows it. I just don't understand what she thinks she would gain by telling lies about me?? Anyway the issue is resolved from my stand point. Thanks for letting me vent!!

I made an exciting discovery yesterday. I can schedule a pick up for priority mail, duh!! So I have a pile of boxes sitting on my porch just waiting on my mail lady. I'm holding 2 boxes at the request of those swappers and I need an address from Sarah. Everyone else should be receiving their boxes in the next couple of days. I have dc #s if needed.

I want to thanks each of you for your patience and support during my first swap. This one was a big one, and I learned a lot about the swapping out processes that will help me the next time I host. Thanks again!!

I'm off to get the slide show up, so you can see all the terrific pieces that are headed your way!

My package arrived today. Haven't had time to open. Thanks for hostessing. I think this will be my last swap for awhile. I will miss getting the goodies in the mail.

I think my box is here but the lazy postal worker didn't bring it down, just put a note in my box. after i had gone to the po. erg! they are only open tomorrow 7-9 am for pick ups so it will be Tuesday before i get it.

My box arrived today!!!! What awesome work everyone did!! I love them. No I need to print out my pictures and begin using all the great things. Thank you everyone for all your wonderful work!!:thumbsup2

My package is here! Thanks for all the amazing pieces everyone! Sheila, thanks again for hostessing!

I got mine too! Morgan and I are slowly going through them, she's trying to figure out which are mine :goodvibes

Thanks to Sheila for hostessing, and to everyone who made awesome stuff!

got my box yesterday! love all the cute stuff! can't wait to use them on our thanksgiving trip!
thanks for hostessing Sheila!

Went through it all. It looks great! I'm missing the letter A from Germany. It could not be any less of a big deal, but if someone comes across an extra I'd gladly send a SASE to get it.

Got my box on Friday. Thanks ladies for all the great pieces and thanks for hostessing this one, Sheila!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts