Epcot Swap -- Active -- Check in -- Due date Jan 23

Has anyone heard from our hostess recently? I tried sending a PM, but her inbox is full. :confused: Just hoping everything is okay!

I tried to send her a pm several times this week and it's been full since at least Tuesday. Haven't heard from her. hope all is well

Sorry I've been away for a while ladies! Life got really crazy here. After everyone being behind from being sick, Madison was nominated for a position on a leadership council. It has taken a lot of time that I hadn't budgeted for, but I know that she will enjoy it and it will look great on college and scholarship applications.

Anyway I decided I needed to go offline in order to play catch up. I thought I had everything set up to notify me on my phone when someone posted a message to this thread, but obviously it isn't working. :confused3 Does anyone else use this?

Sarah and Sandy, I apologize for not posting your boxes. I have one other box I am holding waiting for postage $$ I thought was in the mail. I decided to wait a day or two and mail all 3 at once. I still haven't received the $$ and that was the last time I thought about it. We are heading to Dallas this morning to shop for a prom dress, and I'll drop them in the mail on the way.

Jennifer, I looked at my Germany group and noticed that I was missing and "a" as well. I'm wondering if it was overlooked. I can make some and send them out to everyone in the group next week.

Again, I'm so sorry about being mia for the last several days.

I tried to send her a pm several times this week and it's been full since at least Tuesday. Haven't heard from her. hope all is well

Hi Sandy!! I made some room in my pm box. I got an email this morning that you had tried my box was full and you were trying to pm me. That's why I got on. I'm so sorry about the delay. I don't know where my head is these days.

No worries Sheila, I'm glad all is well. I was wondering about the box that's all. i wanted to make sure it wasn't lost somewhere. I'm in no rush for it.
Congrats to Madisson!
Have fun prom shopping, I remember how much fun that was to do with my mom. Next step was the wedding dress LOL

No worries Sheila, I'm glad all is well. I was wondering about the box that's all. i wanted to make sure it wasn't lost somewhere. I'm in no rush for it.
Congrats to Madisson!
Have fun prom shopping, I remember how much fun that was to do with my mom. Next step was the wedding dress LOL

Thanks for understanding! Please don't mention wedding shop yet!! :scared1: She's going on her first date next weekend, going to prom next month, and has been receiving a lot of letters and catalogs from colleges. My baby is growing up fast! It's pretty scary stuff for this mom!!

No worries on the A, Sheila, I can easily make one when I use it, just loved all the great pieces and didn't want to miss out on any.

Congrats to Madison on her achievement, you must be very proud!

Ahh yes, springtime for high schoolers is always busy, busy! Well, for my sisters it was... I didn't do the whole dance thing. ;) Glad everything is all good. Thanks for the update!

got a message that my box arrive. I will be picking it up tomorrow. Can't wait to see everything that everyone made!

Thanks for hostessing

i picked up my box yesterday and your work is beautiful ladies. Even dh who doesn't get the swap purpose or need loves some of the pieces. Thank you so much for all your time and effort!

No worries on the A, Sheila, I can easily make one when I use it, just loved all the great pieces and didn't want to miss out on any.
QUOTE]

Mine is missing too. My X from Mexico and T from The seas are missing too which ironicly are the letters that I sent :rotfl: I'll have to cut them later.

i picked up my box yesterday and your work is beautiful ladies. Even dh who doesn't get the swap purpose or need loves some of the pieces. Thank you so much for all your time and effort!

QUOTE]

Mine is missing too. My X from Mexico and T from The seas are missing too which ironicly are the letters that I sent :rotfl: I'll have to cut them later.

Thanks for the update! I'm glad you like all your goodies! I know I can't wait to play with mine!! I found your missing X. It's bag was stuck to one of my letters. I can drop it in the mail if you haven't already cut one?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter