Epcot Swap Interest Thread

I was looking through my pictures of EPCOT. I have a lot of pictures from club cool. I was wondering if you would consider adding a club cool group?

I've added Club Cool and the special events. Thanks for the reminder, ladies!!

I have a pretty long list, too, but we will have 3 months to work on our pieces. Also the swap calendar is pretty lite for this fall, so a long list shouldn't be a problem. I'm excited and ready to get sign-ups going!

C'mon Jennifer you know you want to join.:)

Come on, Jennifer, you know you wanna come out and play with us! ::yes:: Besides, it looks like the last big swap of the year.

Being good isn't every fun. Please come out and play! ;)

Jennifer, I'll be :sad: if you don't come out and play!

Oh jeez, thanks for the peer pressure! I'd like to join all the letter groups, but that's too much, so I'll have to figure out a list. When do signups start?

Oh jeez, thanks for the peer pressure! I'd like to join all the letter groups, but that's too much, so I'll have to figure out a list. When do signups start?

Yea!! I hope the arm twisting didn't hurt to much! I'm planning on starting sign-ups about 8am central time next Tuesday.

Yeah!! I'm glad I didn't miss it. I love EPCOT!!! I'll be in for whatever!! Now off to look a pictures and see what I'll need. More fun. I like the January date. :cool1:

cjsteiger said:
Yeah!! I'm glad I didn't miss it. I love EPCOT!!! I'll be in for whatever!! Now off to look a pictures and see what I'll need. More fun. I like the January date. :cool1:

So glad you are joining! I love Epcot, too, and we always take lots of pictures.

morning Sheila,

just had an idea....I know :scared1: and kind of last minute...

for group 25 w/s santas - could we each sign up for a different country and then everyone make that certain santa??? think it would be cute!

morning Sheila,

just had an idea....I know :scared1: and kind of last minute...

for group 25 w/s santas - could we each sign up for a different country and then everyone make that certain santa??? think it would be cute!

That's pretty much what I was thinking. I think they will be awesome! I'm still trying to come up with some way of using them so I can join, too. I'm afraid I'll be :sad1:when I see how great they look and I don't get them.

Ok ladies, I have the sign up thread set up and ready for tomorrow morning. Sign ups will start at 8am central time. It's not to late to make changes, so if you see something you want to add/change, let me know. Please continue to use this thread for comments, questions, etc until sign ups are open.

That's pretty much what I was thinking. I think they will be awesome! I'm still trying to come up with some way of using them so I can join, too. I'm afraid I'll be :sad1:when I see how great they look and I don't get them.

yay! you could always use them on xmas cards for "special" people!

yay! you could always use them on xmas cards for "special" people!

That would work. The only other thing I could think of was a mini book with holiday traditions for each county. I could put it out on my coffee table during the holidays.

That would work. The only other thing I could think of was a mini book with holiday traditions for each county. I could put it out on my coffee table during the holidays.

that would be cute too!

so another ?? since I don't have SCAL...I do have paperdolls, so would a santa PD work, guess we could then dress it to look like that countries santa

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter