Epcot Swap Interest Thread

morning Sheila,

just had an idea....I know :scared1: and kind of last minute...

for group 25 w/s santas - could we each sign up for a different country and then everyone make that certain santa??? think it would be cute!

I added specific instructions for group 25 in the Sign up op. Thanks for asking about this Lisa. My original post didn't reflect my thoughts on this one.

Help! This may be a stupid questions, but how do you change the title of a thread?

when you click "edit" then it will have a box that says "go advanced" click that and you can then change your title to the thread!

I added specific instructions for group 25 in the Sign up op. Thanks for asking about this Lisa. My original post didn't reflect my thoughts on this one.

thanks, will go take a look! going to be my favorite group I feel!

when you click "edit" then it will have a box that says "go advanced" click that and you can then change your title to the thread!

thanks, will go take a look! going to be my favorite group I feel!

Thanks for the help! Do the requirements on the santa's make sense? Anything I'm forgetting?

I actually have to go to work so won't be able to sign up until later today. Leave me some good spots :) Maybe I'll try checking in with my phone.

Victoria

I actually have to go to work so won't be able to sign up until later today. Leave me some good spots :) Maybe I'll try checking in with my phone.

Victoria

Next time ask for a sign up buddy. If you can't sign up right away just send someone your list and they can sign you up.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!