Epcot to FW, how long will it take?

NicoleLarson

DIS Veteran
Does anyone think this will work? I have an 810 am Akershus breakfast but also have a reservation for a 10am horseback riding at tri circle D ranch. I'm thinking my chances of making it are slim, does anyone have any suggestions on how it could work?

Just thinking out loud... I’d only want to do this via Minnie Van since it can take you directly back to near the horseback riding area.

If the meal takes 1-1.5 hours, that’ll be 9:10-9:40, then you still need to walk back to the front of Epcot OR out the IG to BC, hope you don’t have to wait too long for a Minnie Van... then make it to FW.

That’s all pretty darn tight (and probably impossibly tight) unless there’s something I’m not thinking about.

If you do try, I think I’d want to keep the meal to an hour, pay as soon as you can, etc.

Just thinking out loud... I’d only want to do this via Minnie Van since it can take you directly back to near the horseback riding area.

If the meal takes 1-1.5 hours, that’ll be 9:10-9:40, then you still need to walk back to the front of Epcot OR out the IG to BC, hope you don’t have to wait too long for a Minnie Van... then make it to FW.

That’s all pretty darn tight (and probably impossibly tight) unless there’s something I’m not thinking about.

If you do try, I think I’d want to keep the meal to an hour, pay as soon as you can, etc.

Thank you, yes..I'm thinking the same thing that it will be too tight.

Too tight for my taste. Plus I hate wasting too much time traveling between locations on a WDW trip. Better to find a way to make it work without entering and exiting a park in such a short timespan. And without stressing about it.

I’d only want to do this via Minnie Van since it can take you directly back to near the horseback riding area.
The livery stable is at the Outpost, which is where Disney buses & Uber/Lyft drop off, so Uber/Lyft/taxi/Minnie Van would all be about the same.

My experience has been that taxis are not usually waiting at Epcot in the a.m., so Uber/Lyft might actually be fastest.

I agree that it's tight. How about changing to the 11:30 ride?

The livery stable is at the Outpost, which is where Disney buses & Uber/Lyft drop off, so Uber/Lyft/taxi/Minnie Van would all be about the same.

Ah, my bad, didn’t realize there were horse areas up there too. Thanks for the correction.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!