Epcot to MK? Epcot to AK? bus?

cindyfan

DIS Veteran
Lets say you are in World Showcase at Epcot.....
Does anyone else think it's easier to get from Epcot to MK by walking to Beach Club then taking the bus from there? Or catching an Uber to Contemporary and walking over?

Or..... doing the Beach Club thing to get to AK?

With the horrible mess at the front of Epcot (soon to be forgotten "Future World") and the looonnnnngggggg walk to the bus stops! Last month we spent most of our Epcot time in World Showcase and walked to and from Beach Club to avoid the whole bus/monorail mess thing at the front of the park.
Now I am wondering how long the front of Epcot will be a mess and if I should kinda plan the same thing for our visit in March.

Last edited:
Lets say you are in World Showcase at Epcot.....
1. Does anyone else think it's easier to get from Epcot to MK by walking to Beach Club then taking the bus from there?
2. Or catching an Uber to Contemporary and walking over?
3. Or..... doing the Beach Club thing to get to AK?
1. Yes.
2. Yes.
3. Yes.

I would take the monorail from Epcot to mk or Uber from the boardwalk area or front of Epcot to whichever park if you want to get there quicker - getting out at the CR for MK. I would avoid the busses.

The bus stops have been in the same location before the horrible mess was constructed and will remain where they are after the horrible mess is taken away.

Don't forget, taking the monorail between Epcot and Magic Kingdom you make a transfer at Ticket and Transportation Center (MK parking lot area).

We are hopping from MK to Epcot and plan on either taking a bus to BC or a Lyft. Depends on our timing. I'm avoiding the front entrance.

Unless you are in Mexico and perhaps Norway and maybe even China, I would say bus from Beach Club

I was just wondering if others had the same thoughts we did with trying to avoid the front of the park.
I guess it's a wait and see how far they get with the construction the next 4 months. :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!