Epcot to Whispering Canyon

I would say if you are walking out of Epcot heading to the bus stop 45 min- 1 Hr before you ADR, you should have plenty of time.

Using Disney transportation 60-90 minutes. You might get lucky but ...

The easiest way is to exit via the international gateway to the BC and grab an Uber or Minnie van

It really depends how long you have to wait for a bus. I would plan at least an hour.

You'll need this:

orlando-helicopter-tours-005-1.jpg

Agree with above post. If it were me, I'd be allowing 90 minutes just to be sure. WL is one of our favorite resorts, but transportation over to Epcot is such a project that we just take the car.

We have done this journey several times and we apparently take a totally different route then previously mention.

We catch the monorail to the TTC and then monorail to the CR and then boat from CR to WL. It typically takes up about an hour but for us it is better than waiting for a bus in the hot sun.

one word... Lyft. And yes I would exit out of the IG and grab one from BC.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!