Epcot - World Showcase

Nana2Callie

DIS Veteran
I'm seeing different comments so now I'm confused - are the shops open in the countries? Quick service? I know we have a dinner reservation for sit down so I see that portion is open. But, I had seen reference that some of the shops were closed. I'm still trying to prepare for the changes so I know what to expect and not be suprised.

More has opened since our trip in late July/early August, but it's still not fully open. All the rides/movies are open. Maybe about 1/2 the shops, quick service, and table service? The Disney website should list what is open for each park and I believe you can check on the app as well if you change it from checking wait times to see what shops are open, etc.

From the website, it continually changes. A lot of the restaurants are still not open. Same with the shops.
As attendance increases, I expect to see more shops and restaurants open.

I'm seeing different comments so now I'm confused - are the shops open in the countries? Quick service? I know we have a dinner reservation for sit down so I see that portion is open. But, I had seen reference that some of the shops were closed. I'm still trying to prepare for the changes so I know what to expect and not be suprised.
Your best source of info is MDE. Filter to epcot and dining or shopping and you'll see what's open

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!