Epcot ?

westjones

DIS Veteran
Are they still doing those pictures at Epcot that are to be put in a mural of some kind (forget what it was called).
Thanks,
DJ

Are you talking about the "Leave A Legacy" pictures that go on the tombstones in the front of the park?

Yes, they are still doing it - we just received ours (we had it done on 2/13) yesterday in the mail. (the copy of our 'tile' and the location)

Oh Great! Thanks! We didn't do it when we were there last year, and now I want my daughters to do it (someone said only 2 people can be in a picture, right?--too bad it can't be a whole family, that would be neat).

DJ

Love the reference to them being "tombstones" at the front of the park. LOL.

I do like the concept of the legacy tiles, but hate the design of these things blocking the view!!!

We've got 6 in our family so we bought 3 tiles with 2 people in each. They are all lined up nicely so we are a "family" on the wall.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter