• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Epic Mickey help!!!

stitchluver

Earning My Ears
I cannot get past the lonesome manor attic! I can destroy the first two generators but I always get killed trying to get the last generator. I only have two tv sketches and one stopwatch. I'm able to get the anvil from the canon beetleworx that is on the box next to the tracks. If I try using the sketches on the pressure pads I use my clock but the anvil always goes away to quickly. I've been stuck this level for literally months. Please help me, I want to finish the game soon!

Lucky you. At least you get to play. I didn't make it to my local store to get the game in time before they sold out.

What platform do you want the game for?? I bought it but honestly, I don't like it! (okay please don't shoot me!!!) lol :)

I cannot get past the lonesome manor attic! I can destroy the first two generators but I always get killed trying to get the last generator. I only have two tv sketches and one stopwatch. I'm able to get the anvil from the canon beetleworx that is on the box next to the tracks. If I try using the sketches on the pressure pads I use my clock but the anvil always goes away to quickly. I've been stuck this level for literally months. Please help me, I want to finish the game soon!

If you Google Epic Mickey walkthrough, it should help you. That level gave me fits and took forever to get.

stitchluver said:

I had trouble too. I figured out that you do the far away one first before it closes. Then you can take ur time on the first two which are easier.

I wasn't able the hero path on the Lonesome Manor attic on either of my two runs through the game. It's easier to use thinner on the "eyes" of the Beetleworx generator. Only the one behind the mad doctor should remain if you rescued all of the Gremlins.

Okay, I have finished the attic twice, and both of the times it ended up thinning out the generators. I cannot remember how I did it, but there is the Epic Mickey game guide that helped me get out of the tough situation. I do remember running around the top of the attic and thinning the people from up there. You drop on top of the people to stun them and then quickly thin out the eyes as the generators open. Make sure that you also get the Epic Mickey 2

Finished EM2 in a week with my six year old. It was such a let down. :-( like an unfinished game. :-(

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter