Error on Disney WDW website

gonga

DIS Veteran
I have not been able to access the WDW portion of the Disney website all day the Error page comes up? What's going on?

Originally posted by luvindisneyworld
i have not been able to access the site since yesterday:mad:

I should check it with your internet provider.

Marcel.

Everything else is ok...I have high speed cable and the problem is not with the provider, I can get onto the site, I can access Disneyland (and everything else on the Disney site) but cannot get into Disney World.

Hi, I would still probably call your provider. It could be a DNS lookup problem (sometimes these effect one site only). Anyway, that would be a good place to start. Good luck.

I've also had trouble with getting into the disney site but found if I did a search for park hours (which is what I really want to know for May), I can get into the site through there. I haven't really looked for anything else but resorts will come up, etc. Hope this helps.

I had this same problem this morning. I was able to fix the problem. Here is what you need to do. If you have Internet Explorer; click on the Tools menu at the top of your browser, go to Internet Options, click on Delete Cookies; click Yes when asked if you want to delete Cookies from your folder.
This should solve your problem. I don't know why we have to do this. Disney must have updated somthing on their website yesterday which affected our Cookies. I hope this solves your problem. I thought all morning that Disney's website was down. I tried another PC and it worked. That's when I knew it was my PC.
ADP :D

Thanks cdpa4d. I followed your directions and it worked. You must be a computer genius. I would never have guessed that was the problem.

Thanks again.

Originally posted by Chess
I've also had trouble with getting into the disney site but found if I did a search for park hours (which is what I really want to know for May)
But stil NO MAY YOURS!

I read somwhere that they should be out on 25 march, but now its 26 march and no hours.

Marcel.

I'm not really a Computer Genius. However, it is my job to help fix them. As for May hours, I am wondering the same since I will be there the first week May. My guess is that they are waiting the last possible day to post the hours. Disney must be fearing attendance drops related to the war and want to see how much affect it will have on the population. Who knows when they will post the hours?? :(
ADP

Thank you for the fix cdpa4d. Now do you have a fix for Disney so they will put out May hours. :rolleyes:

When I was making my ps plans with GF concierge last month they had told me that May hours will be posted March 26th! I guess they are waiting for the last possible moment due to low attendance. We are waiting also:( I don't care if the hours are 9 to 5....I can't wait to get out of reality for a while.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter