Error Using Disney Visa Rewards Redemption Card

ouwxgirl

Earning My Ears
Hello! I just tried to use my Rewards Redemption Card to pay down some of the balance on our 2021 vacation package, and every time I used it, it said that it could not be processed on Disney World's website. This is definitely not the first time that I've done this process, but it's the first time I've ever gotten this error. Could this be a temporary tech issue on their part, or is something wrong with my card?

I checked my card balance a couple of different ways, and I was inputting the correct amount of rewards dollars into the WDW payment website. The only thing that I can figure is that I just added some onto the card and it's taking longer than usual (in my previous experience, it's instantaneous) for it to actually be reflected in my available balance?

Thanks in advance for any help!

When I first got the Disney Visa - well over 10 years ago, I didn't understand the convoluted process to get those dollars onto the card, but I now use them to pay down our DVC MF's. I never let the balance get to high and buy gift card(s) if I have to so the cash is in MY hands, not theirs. Did you get the confirmation email when you transferred the dollars from Visa to Redemption?

I'd try to buy a gift card on Disney.com and see if that works and do an end run, otherwise have your confirmation handy and get on the phone. Good luck - those are hard earned dollars!

Thanks for the reply! Tried again today and got the same error. Chase verified that the card is valid so now I'm going to try using it over the phone with Disney directly. Sigh... It's over $600! 😬

Hello! I just tried to use my Rewards Redemption Card to pay down some of the balance on our 2021 vacation package, and every time I used it, it said that it could not be processed on Disney World's website. This is definitely not the first time that I've done this process, but it's the first time I've ever gotten this error. Could this be a temporary tech issue on their part, or is something wrong with my card?

I checked my card balance a couple of different ways, and I was inputting the correct amount of rewards dollars into the WDW payment website. The only thing that I can figure is that I just added some onto the card and it's taking longer than usual (in my previous experience, it's instantaneous) for it to actually be reflected in my available balance?

Thanks in advance for any help!
My travel agent is getting an error when trying to use my Rewards Redemption Card to pay some on our package. The error message is saying the card could not be processed. Our card has more than enough to cover what I have asked to be transferred to our package. She was going to call Disney this morning to see why the card is not processing correctly. Do you remember if you had to do anything on your end to get it to work? Thanks so much

Thanks for the reply! Tried again today and got the same error. Chase verified that the card is valid so now I'm going to try using it over the phone with Disney directly. Sigh... It's over $600! 😬
I am having the same problem and customer service said the system is down and they could not do anything not even transfer to a gift card

I am having the same problem and customer service said the system is down and they could not do anything not even transfer to a gift card
Did you ever get an answer? When I called today they said we weren't allowed to buy gift cards with redemption rewards cards because it was like buying a gift card with a gift card.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter