Escape Room recommendations

rad91

Mouseketeer
My family does escape rooms when possible. We are staying in DW during New Years week. Anyone has any experience and recommendations for a good room near DW?

We went to this one on I Drive a couple years ago:
https://theescapegame.com/orlando/It’s a national chain. Our first escape room experience was at their Pigeon Forge location. We’ve done three of their rooms, and they were all fun. I recommend checking Groupon for Orlando escape game deals.
ETA: We liked The Heist room best, but it was also our first room, so that probably has a lot to do with it.

Escape room near Celebration. We have done all the games there. It is busy area. A cold stone ice cream next door. And longhorn steak house close and more.

I did! I signed up for the team building activity this quarter at work and I was so glad I went. We did an escape room from Escape Room Rank escaperoomrank.com and it was a blast. While we didn't win and 'escape' we all had fun. I worked with some of my coworkers to solve the puzzles and get to the next steps. They showed us the answer to the room at the end and I smacked my forehead at how I didn't get it (no spoilers). I'm going back to a different puzzle with my friends and I can't wait.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter