Escape wedding photography package

mumsy1955

DISNEY FAN
What happens to the photography part of the package if you have an outside vendor for the photos.Have seen something about a family portrait session .What is that,and when and where would that be shot.Staying at AKL ,Seabreeze for wedding.

If you bring your own photographer to an Escape Wedding, you can swap the included Escape photography for either Dessert Party photo coverage (60-90 minutes, one photographer) or an Enhanced Portrait Session — details here: http://disneyfineartphotography.com/portraits/enhanced-mini-portraits.php
If you bring your own photographer to an Escape Wedding, you can swap the included Escape photography for either Dessert Party photo coverage (60-90 minutes, one photographer) or an Enhanced Portrait Session — details here: http://disneyfineartphotography.com/portraits/enhanced-mini-portraits.php
Thanks do you have to pay extra for this or is it instead of them photographing the actual wedding,and when is it done

It is a swap. You don't have to pay for it because you are getting it instead of the photography included in the package. You can schedule it for up to one year from the date of your wedding, but be sure to let your planner know if you aren't going to schedule it during your honeymoon.

It is a swap. You don't have to pay for it because you are getting it instead of the photography included in the package. You can schedule it for up to one year from the date of your wedding, but be sure to let your planner know if you aren't going to schedule it during your honeymoon.
That's great ,,I didn't realise that ,I thought we would have to give it up,thanks for your help

I'm swapping mine for a family photo shoot!! We're taking pictures at BoardWalk and having about 25+ family members. It's great cause it's my little "gift" to my family members that they get to have professional pictures done with their individual families as well as some whole-group shots. I'm glad we had that option when bringing in an outside photog!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter