Escaping with Disney Dreams

Mommyof3boys2017

Earning My Ears
I've recently become obsessed with DVC, logically I know it's not going to happen, but for me it's a way to escape life right now. Life is fine, but it's been a whirlwind, as I'm sure it has been with most people. My DH lost his job before everything shut down and it was a HUGE surprised after over 19 years. Then I lost my job when the schools closed. Financially we've been fine so no stress there, but the dynamic is so different. We just lost our kitty after 13 years and within 2 days my DH now wants to get 2 kittens, which is a total change to our home. It all falls to me to get ready and I find myself mentally checking out of the work load and jumping online to check DVC resale prices. Pouring myself into the numbers, the resorts, the logistics of it all helps me focus on something (rather than laundry). Does anyone else use Disney planning as an escape? For me it's the hope of magic in the future that helps. Thanks for letting me vent!:love:

YES! We've been lucky enough to go to Disney World 7 times in the last 8 years so it seems I am always in some version of trip planning. Even when we haven't had one on the horizon, I've planned imaginary trips, too. Since you can't make reservations (real or fake) right now, it is hard to get into the imaginary trip planning headspace. I can see that DVC would be another fun way to escape.

Feel free to vent.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter