• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Esiner Announces Bug Town and ToT for DCA!!!!

Testtrack321

<font color=blue>Good GOD, man, quit banging your
From screamscape.com....

2002 - A Bug’s Life Kiddie Town - Confirmed - (1/7/02) While we don’t have the official name for this area yet, Michael Eisner confirmed it the other day in his letter to the stockholders. He also said it would be open by this fall and not 2003 as was previously rumored. Ground work has already begun on the project at the park in the Bountiful Valley Farm area.

2004 - Twilight Zone: Tower of Terror - Confirmed - (1/7/02) In his letter to the stockholders, Eisner confirmed that “The Twilight Zone: Tower of Terror” would open to park guests in “a few years”. I’ll stick to my previous guess of 2004 since that would give them 24-30 months of construction time from the present which is more than enough. Plus it helps that the land clearing has begun

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter