ESPN on DDP

CamColt

Has anyone eaten here with the plan? I had asked this as part of another thread a while back but never got a definite answer.

If you dine on the DDP at ESPN do nachos count as an appetizer? Usually when we go I get nachos as my meal so I'm thinking DH and I could share 1 credit there and then use that saved one as one of the extras when we go to CG.

Has anyone been allowed to get nachos and an entree using 1 credit at ESPN?

We were there last summer under the free dining plan, and nachos most certainly were considered an appetizer; we had them at our table along with three other appetizers and four entrees (four adults on the plan)

WE DID THIS 2 WEEKS AGO . i GOT THE NACHOES, HUBBY GOT THE STEAK & THEN WE SPLIT THE HOCKEY PUCK! LOTS OF FOOD. ENDED UP W/1 ts ON CHECK OUT & i GOT UP EARLY & TOOK 15 MTH OLD FOR BREAKFAST AT SPOODLES WHILE EVERYONE ELSE SLEPT!

We absolutely love the ESPN Club and make it a must every visit. I believe everything they offer is on the dining plan. Your waiter at this club and every other sit down restaurant will inform you of what is exactly on the dining plan. They are really good at helping you out.

Thanks for the advice! Do we just advise them we are on the plan when we arrive? I'm new to all this dining plan stuff.;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter