ESTA panic

princess evie

Mouseketeer
Hiya
Just done my ESTA and went through to payment page and paid it came back with “authorisation pending” and “payment has been submitted” is this normal? Can’t say I’m not panicking right now 😐 xx

Hiya
Just done my ESTA and went through to payment page and paid it came back with “authorisation pending” and “payment has been submitted” is this normal? Can’t say I’m not panicking right now 😐 xx
This is normal. Check back in 72 hours.

The same thing happened to me last week when I applied. It was confirmed about 2 hours later and the relief was wonderful.

Yes one of mine went through right away but DH didn’t. I think it was around the time he had a fairly new passport.
Must admit to a few hours of sweating before it changed to authorised

Log out and then log back in, many times when i have had to do them i get pending so i log out, log in and it's authorised.

Try it and you might be surprised.

Yes one of mine went through right away but DH didn’t. I think it was around the time he had a fairly new passport.
Must admit to a few hours of sweating before it changed to authorised

Eek that has me nervous, we fly November 11th and are currently waiting for our new passports to arrive !! I hope they don’t deny our ESTA because of the renewed passports 😭

Eek that has me nervous, we fly November 11th and are currently waiting for our new passports to arrive !! I hope they don’t deny our ESTA because of the renewed passports 😭
Nah I’m sure you’ll be fine. I think it was just because his main details were the same but his dates for his passport had changed so that probably triggered a longer check.
I just hate having to fill out the forms they always make me sweat in case I make a mistake and I’ve done then so many times

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter