etour-email them

IslandGirl2

Earning My Ears
etour has an announcement on their site today....no more tour points...but they do say
if you qualify for any of the certificates to email them. I don't have enough points but
I sure hope they stand by those of you that do!!! Good Luck!

I just emailed them also, sure hope I get the gift certificate! I will MISS this program also!

Ria

and may I suggest that you print out the page with your Point totals and the page with redemptions just in case they remove it from the site. (lesson learned from PointClick)

Mal

Thanks for the heads up! I sent my email. Hope I see my Home Depot gc!!

I wouldn't have looked back there until tomorrow morning.

Hope I get one. I was going to be out tomorrow at 2PM ( Long Island DIS meet) and wouldn't have a chance to cash out. At least now I'm in the running.

Thanks for the post! I e-mailed them. Have over 11000 points--I'd be ecstatic to get something! :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Thanks. Going there to do that now. I am short of the 5000 pts needed for most rewards, but a GC from ice.com is better than nothing!

thanks for the heads up. Sure glad I logged in this morning. I now have exactly 5000 points. Of course, I won't be holding my breath for this GC ... oh, well, I've been spending too much time on the computer anyway ....

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter