eTour I got my outback GiftCert.....

Maleficent2

DIS Veteran
wow that was fast I only cashed out about 3 weeks ago

I was afraid I was not going to get it since they are gone now....boy was I relieved.

Mal

:bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

What great news!

I hope this makes you feel better.

It was really lonely without you this morning:pinkbounc :pinkbounc :pinkbounc

Gives the rest of us hope!

Patti

it did give me a boost....made me really smile when I opened the mailbox it was the lone envelope in there....we usually get tons of mail but there it sat all by itself.

Was hoping for our Tax refund but this did make me smile......not as big as the tax refund would of mind you....but smile I did.

:bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

Mal

Mal - I received my Outback from Etour yesterday also. Guess where we ate last night? :)

:mad: Mine hasn't come yet. :mad:

Ordered it March 24 or thereabouts. Hope it's here today. I emailed them about it Fri. when I also emailed about the points I have now. Hope it comes soon.
Glad to hear some of you are getting yours.:cool:
UPDATE:: Got my Outback Steakhouse GC I ordered on March 24 on Tues. May 8 :bounce: :D :bounce: :D :bounce:

I emailed them Friday - I had been trying to redeem for a month and could never "catch" the gift certificates at the right time on Saturdays - had plenty of points - will lost quote a few, but hope I'm able to get a gift certificate. Cross your fingers for me!

Is there a relationship between which GC you ordered and how fast it comes? I redeemed for a Target GC on April 7th and DH redeemed for a Target GC on April 14th and we have not received either one. Do Ooutback GCs come sooner?:confused:

Don't you think its rather weird that they still have all about earning tour points, etc on all the other pages. You'd think they would update the rest of the site. I am still clicking just in case someone takes them over. It takes so little time so we'll just keep trudging. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter