Europe 2021?

mevelandry

DIS Veteran
Hi!

My husband and I are thinking about Europe for Spring 2021.

Does anybody know when RCCL is going to release their itineraries and prices?

Thanks in advance!

Hi!

My husband and I are thinking about Europe for Spring 2021.

Does anybody know when RCCL is going to release their itineraries and prices?

Thanks in advance!

Usually around December of this year they start announcing the 2021 itineraries and they will trickle them out until spring of 2020. Usually goes Asia/Australia first, Transatlantic and European next and Caribbean and US last.

I was on Celebrity's site. They have some 2021 dates and prices for Europe, if you are considering that line (also Royal owned).

I know NCL has some European 2021 sailings up as well. I've been trolling all the sites to see European options for 2021.

We’ve been wondering too, so thank you for starting this thread! We’ve only ever done Europe by land but now that there is a kiddo in tow, we are thinking cruise, between DCL/ Royal and Baltic/ Med.

Have fun planning :)!

I found this on RCs blog so if the same schedule is followed we’d be looking at nov-dec for 2021 Europe.

https://www.royalcaribbeanblog.com/...s-2020-2021-deployment-opening-schedule-dates
We recently sold our DVC and now looking to explore the world (and we love cruising). We are looking at a Baltic cruise in the summer of 2021 and eagerly awaiting the dates and prices. NCl has an amazing 15 day cruise this year leaving from Stockholm but nothing for 2020 so we’re concerned that one won’t be continued. Our fallback is RCCLs 12 night Baltic out of Amsterdam.

We did RCCL’s Baltic cruise from Amsterdam last summer. It was on Brilliance of the Seas. Fantastic cruise!
Denise

Love the Baltic, we went there when the kids were still small. Had a great local tour operator helping us to make St. Petersburg unforgettable. They really involved the kids with everything.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!