Eurostar or Fly to London

D0ktaa

Earning My Ears
I have a work trip in late Jan to London (from Australia) so we are taking an extra week to go to Paris afterwards.
We will be taking the Eurostar from London to Disneyland Paris (and staying onsite at Hotel Cheyenne), and need to get back to Heathrow in time for a 9pm flight back to Australia.

Obviously Eurostar will be the less expensive option, but flying is going to be the quickest and more convenient.
Has anyone done something similar or have any thoughts on which would be the best?

I would go for flying, because you will be at the right airport already. And if something goes wrong, there are more flights to London then there are trains.
But I wouldn't cut it close, I would take an afternoon flight, just in case.

Oh, and don't forget, there is an hour time difference between London and France.

Last edited:
I would go flying too. First of all Eurostar won't be direct from disney to st pancras. You take a tgv (high speed bullet train) to Lille and transfer in Lille then eurostar to london. So if you have a lot of luggages and /or children that may be uneasy plus need to take a metro or a train to heathrow.
To fly you can catch a tgv from disneyland paris to cdg airport (ca 10 mn) to fly to heathrow. Be carefull to choose the right flight as there are 3 airports in London.

Thanks - there are just the two of us, but transferring trains, and the amount of time to leave between each to make sure we make it back to Heathrow in time will be stressful for the other half, so i think flying will be better for my sanity :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter