Even More Speed - JetBlue

I always buy even more space, so it by default includes even more speed. I honestly can't even figure out what it does. I have TSA pre check, though, and I always check in online, don't check a bag, and use the boarding pass on my iPhone. My airport experience is always the pre-check line, showing my phone, going to the gate. With even more speed you will get the first boarding group. I don't get on the plane until the last possible moment, though, since my goal is to spend as little time as possible on the plane. The only time I find having the first boarding group advantageous is if I'm flying SW and need to fight for a good seat amongst the masses.

Why waste money on this? Just get TSA PreCheck? Am I reading this right that this can be upwards of $65? TSA is like $85 for 5 years? Even if you flew 1 time per year that would need to be $8/each way to come out cheaper.

Plus with TSA you always have it with pretty much any major airline.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!