Even Now, Especially Now

Dan Murphy

We are family.
I posted this a bit ago on the JC2's Thought of the Day thread, and thought since probably a good number of folks skip that one, I would post this seperately here. It takes a few minutes, but on this Sunday, the first of the current conflict in the Gulf, it might be comforting for a moment of respite amongst the strife.

<center>Even Now, Especially Now

Yellow-Ribbons.jpg
</center>

(Sound and Flash)(after viewing, maybe minimize the window and let the beautiful music soothe your soul for a bit)

Especially now! That is lovely and I wish everyone would follow what it recommends

Thanks Dan...I would like to meet you one day.

You seem like a wonderful man.

Lisajl

Very Very Nice Dan...............

brought a tear to the eye too.........

Very inspiring, Dan -- I needed to read something like this today.

I do believe that each of us, in our own little way, in our own corner of the world, has the power within us to plant seeds of love, peace and kindness and ultimately overcome the negative effects of evil on our world. In talking with friends recently regarding the war, violence and hatred in our present day world, we all came to the conclusion that there really are more people of good will and intention than there are those who wish to do harm to people on a mass scale and wreak havoc on this planet.

Right now it looks like violence is thriving almost everywhere. But I continue to believe in my heart that ultimately GOOD, in its purest form, will win out and one day the world will be a kinder, gentler place for all of us to live in peace and harmony. Call me an optimist, but that is my sincere hope and prayer for all humanity.

Marie

Lovely sentiment, Dan and Marie. :)

I can see why you two have been married so long, you both are optimists who see the good in all things. :sunny:

Thanks for sharing, both of you. :)

Beautiful words, thanks for sharing them.. I need to open my heart and let them come in and replace what I am feeling now... Thanks again.

After having a particularly bad day listening to today's various new reports, which someone made this war very real, this was wonderful.

Thanks, Dan - as always!

Thanks for sharing this Dan. It brought tears of hope to my eyes. You have such a gentle soul. You have brought so much joy to the DIS. Thank you.

Dan - thanks for sharing that with us here - it brings a kind of soothing and calming feeling to the day - with all of the bad news day - it is just what we needed - thanks again - I'm sending it to everyone in my family!

Dan, thank you so much! I REALLY needed this today....after watching too much bad news. :(

I took your suggestion & minimized....and I'm enjoying the music. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter