Evening Extra Magic Hours at Epcot?

EMH at Epcot for us are usually a bust. There doesn't seem to be much open and the things we want to do are very crowded. imo it's best for strolling around WS and doing a ride if the wait isn't bad, but don't count on it. I don't like it when WS starts closing up for the night. It gets very dark back there when all the things start shutting down. iirc the carts close earliest and it really feels deserted once that starts happening.

Odd. The last time we did EMH at Epcot we planned Figment and they had it and Pixar closed. CM were stationed to stop guests from walking up there and said it was never opened for EMH.
Never opened for EMH, either the CM was mistaken, shocked, or the internal published data is incorrect. I think I'd believe the data. In addition, below is a section of the current CM "Tell A Cast" which also shows, in purple, that it's open on EMH nights.

As for it not being open when you were there, occasionally it does close at 7pm on EMH nights. It might have been one of those nights.

enhance

Never opened for EMH, either the CM was mistaken, shocked, or the internal published data is incorrect. I think I'd believe the data. In addition, below is a section of the current CM "Tell A Cast" which also shows, in purple, that it's open on EMH nights.

As for it not being open when you were there, occasionally it does close at 7pm on EMH nights. It might have been one of those nights.

enhance
I bet it was one of the 7 PM nights and I had the misfortune of encountering a CM that had only worked on those nights. Seeing how we really avoid PM EMH on top of that, we didn't know much ourselves either.

I bet it was one of the 7 PM nights and I had the misfortune of encountering a CM that had only worked on those nights. Seeing how we really avoid PM EMH on top of that, we didn't know much ourselves either.

That must be it because it was definitely open in May last year. Kids spent tons of time 'conducting' and jumping around on the instrument floor.

Bumping this very old thread to see if anything has changed. I'll thinking about doing evening EMH at Epcot in early December and I'm not sure if it's worth my time or if I should use that evening to do a monorail/Christmas tour of the resorts (I'll have a car in case the monorail isn't working). What I would want to do in WS is walk around, try some things from the stands (I know festival booths will be closed but it looks like maybe the regular ones will be open), see the Christmas storytellers (unsure if they'll be out for EMH), things like that. Am I correct in thinking that most of the Holiday Fest/Christmas stuff won't be operating after the park closes at 9:30?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!