Evening Plans

priestj1

Earning My Ears
We'll be staying offsite with kids, but trying to plan a couple of adult evenings that we can leave the kids at the resort (with a teenager to oversee things).

I want to do Jellyrolls one of those nights, but haven't been in years. What time do you need to get there on a Sunday night or a weeknight now to get good seats? I remember getting there before opening many years ago, but is that necessary? This will be the week of January 27th, so things should be relatively quiet.

Thanks!

To get good seats at Jellyrolls, you need to get there before Illuminations ends. Most of the crowds arrive right after Illuminations.

If you're there in the first hour and a half of opening you're likely fine to get good seats and could even still find a seat shortly after that. If I recall they open at either 7 or 8, if you're there before 10:00 you should have a seat no problem just a question of how good.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!