Ever been with a big group?

poohkie

Mouseketeer
Ever gone to Disney with a big group. There are going to be eight in our group this round. All family. I'm sure it's going to be fun and fine. But i'm also one of these people who needs there space and time alone every now and then. So if you've ever gone with a big group. What was it like?

I went my senior year of high school with 12 of my best friends. It was our senior trip and it was a BLAST!!! I had such a great time. It's a lot of fun, but you have to be very patient at times. Sometimes there are issues with getting on rides, different Disney habits, etc. My best friend and her boyfriend at the time were the slowest walkers EVER!! I practically run to the attractions when I'm there, so this drove me insane!! Little things like that can try on your nerves, but it's not too huge of a deal. Remember to ALWAYS make priority seating. It's a must with huge groups. Other than that, have fun! It's great to share WDW with so many people. :mickeybar :earsboy:

When I was 12 and 13 with camp I went for five days with 50 people.

All I can think about now is those POOR families trying to vacation in the All Star Sports and All Star Music those two years!

We went as a group of 10 in 2002, all family. It was great. We did certain things together and other things on our own. We had alot of PS meals together too. We had a blast. Just set your schedule and mention that you need some you time. Maybe they feel the same way.

We are going again in May and there will be 17 of us doing the 7 day land and sea cruise.

Enjoy!!!

Hmmm, senior year of high school I went with my parents, my sister and her best friend, my best friend, my grammy, my aunt, uncle and cousin. We all went to Mickey's Not-So-Scary Halloween party together, all dressed up. I had a blast with that many people. I'm just starting to plan a trip to Disney with all my friends here at school - I do love going with a bunch of people, you have so much more fun with more people to share the experience with

Thanks for all your answers. :D I'm really excited and looking forward to it. Its been awhile snice i've been on a big family trip. I have a small something special planed for everyone. I hope they all like it. Thanks again.

My senior year I went with our cheerleading team, my mom and all of my friends parents. There was definitely never a dull moment, but it was nice becasue I was able to spend one of the days with just my friends, and another day just with my mom.

Disney World was the best possible place to hang out with 8 of my best friends. We had fun just hanging out at the hotel, or shopping. And, when we wanted to go on seperate rides we just split off into smaller groups so everyone got a chance to do what they wanted. I agree completely with Tink85 that going with a group of people is an absolute blast!

Have a great time!! :teeth:

I've been twice with with a group of 9, it was great we bought walkie talkies and it meant we could separate in the parks. We did lots as a big group and separated occasionally to do our own thing. This year we are going as a group of 10 as I'm bringing my boyfriend I cant wait the more the merrier.

Enjoy your trip have fun, I cant wait until next July :wizard: :cheer2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter