Ever have one of those days?...WELL I HAVE AND IT'S TODAY

mhopset

Seth's Dad
So Becky is studying and I am trying to be the good husband and clean the house and do laundry. I have just vacumed the living room floor. Seth gets his Spider Man out and it is as big as he is. It has those little white tiny round things in it like what come in a bean bag chair. He rips the freaking arm off the thing and now those little white things are all over the place.

That's it!!!!!!! I am going to go find a corner to have my nervous breakdown in!!!!!!!!!!!!

Not today Tony, but I sure do have those days every once in a while. What a mess that must be! We had a bean bag chair rip at the seams and well it wasn't fun. I hope your day looks up :)

Been there, done that... and I didn't like it. It sounds funny when someone else goes through it, though. ;) :) :teeth:

Oh yea,

Once my ds sprinkled a huge box of cheerios on the living room carpet and proceeded to stomp on the entire mess and grind it into the carpet;)

Herc.

nut.gif
That would be enough to send me right over the edge!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!