Ever hear a rumor that you know is wrong?

Weluvdisny

DVC BWV Member
My DMIL told me yesterday that one of her coworkers just came back from WDW and told her that in order to cut costs, WDW was not only laying off workers (I can believe that) but shutting some rides down to save money.

Can you see them shutting down TOT or RNR to save $? :lmao: I know they are not doing Fantasmic every night but this coworker said they are also cutting back the amount of fireworks from 1/2 hour to 15 minutes.

Anytime I hear rumors about a new park, based on villains in particular, I dismiss it. That's been around forever, and though it may happen someday, I know Disney (from what management has said publicly) that Disney has other projects they are focusing on right now.

As a Disney CM I can tell you that the number of rumors that circulate through our company is incredible! You never know what to believe under it appears officialy on our intranet or in an e-mail from Bob. It's crazy! I could tell you about 20 that are out and about right now.

I get a lot from those wonderful Disney bus drivers!

DSC_0430.jpg

Like how today the castle was on fire!:)

I hear rumors that I know aren't true all the time...but then I just move on to the next thread:lmao:

hear'm? i spread'm

actually, this one is somewhat true for universal. after announcing reduced hours for certain attractions, there's one or two that have gone seasonal because of the economy

hear'm? i spread'm

actually, this one is somewhat true for universal. after announcing reduced hours for certain attractions, there's one or two that have gone seasonal because of the economy

You read my mind :) So maybe the coworker was just one of those people who always get the themeparks mixed up in their head ;)

Anytime I hear rumors about a new park, based on villains in particular, I dismiss it. That's been around forever, and though it may happen someday, I know Disney (from what management has said publicly) that Disney has other projects they are focusing on right now.
I have herd that rumor from the time I was maybe about 8 from many different people. I would like to know what other projects they are working on now.

I have herd that rumor from the time I was maybe about 8 from many different people. I would like to know what other projects they are working on now.

I'm not sure if you're really asking me or not, or if it was just a "wondering out loud" kind of question, but the interview I've read indicate they are focused on "enhancing guest experiences" in the parks and resorts already built. In other words, building new rides, refurbs, etc.

I'm not sure if you're really asking me or not, or if it was just a "wondering out loud" kind of question, but the interview I've read indicate they are focused on "enhancing guest experiences" in the parks and resorts already built. In other words, building new rides, refurbs, etc.
I was asking anyone that could give me an answer :rotfl:
I was kinda wondering out loud to.
I'm excited for the new rides. I have herd a rumor that I have just started to dismiss that where 20,000 was they were going to build a little mermaid ride. I don't think that is possible now because I think they filled in the lake. But if they did do that I would be so happy!:goodvibes

I was asking anyone that could give me an answer :rotfl:
I was kinda wondering out loud to.
I'm excited for the new rides. I have herd a rumor that I have just started to dismiss that where 20,000 was they were going to build a little mermaid ride. I don't think that is possible now because I think they filled in the lake. But if they did do that I would be so happy!:goodvibes

I doubt they'd do that since they a) did pave over that area and b) just a few years ago they put in Pooh's Playful Spot, a children's play area. But an Ariel ride would be neat!

I doubt they'd do that since they a) did pave over that area and b) just a few years ago they put in Pooh's Playful Spot, a children's play area. But an Ariel ride would be neat!
oh ya it has been such a long time since I actually saw the lake I forget its exact location haha.
I know it would be awesome!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter