Every ? Minutes, you see Disney references

Jennifoo

Earning My Ears
Does anyone recall the stat that someone said on the DU podcast regarding how many minutes can pass before you see something else that is Disney related? I forget who said it and what episode it was. But it’s kind of like the new car thing...once you like a car, you see tons of them everywhere. I want to know the time.. or was this an exaggerated statement?

Anyway, the Disney thing is so true for me! Mickey ears and merch randomly throughout the day.

Heck, as a fan of the Disney-owned Golden Girls, I have a Disney artifact on my desk at work.

12E1754B-2437-4323-A237-60D91853425D.jpegI didn’t have much success growing the chia seeds, so basically I just have a terra cotta bust of Sophia on my desk.

Does anyone recall the stat that someone said on the DU podcast regarding how many minutes can pass before you see something else that is Disney related? I forget who said it and what episode it was. But it’s kind of like the new car thing...once you like a car, you see tons of them everywhere. I want to know the time.. or was this an exaggerated statement?

Anyway, the Disney thing is so true for me! Mickey ears and merch randomly throughout the day.

It was Ryno who said it, but I don't remember the time or what episode. I'm pretty sure he said it while hosting so I would imagine a Best and Worst episode. It's true though, everywhere you turn there's some sort of Disney connection it seems.

I wonder if anyone has ever kept track of hidden Mickey's they've noticed in regular life (i.e., not on a Disney trip and not part of a Disney product).

I wonder if anyone has ever kept track of hidden Mickey's they've noticed in regular life (i.e., not on a Disney trip and not part of a Disney product).
I mean... they're not really hidden Mickey's out in the real world right?
They're just a coincidental alignment of 3 circles.
Hidden Mickey's are put there purposefully by Imagineers.
People take the "hidden Mickey in the real world" too far. It's just 3 circles, people.

It's "just 3 circles"at Disney, too (intention being the only difference).
Gods forbid wondering about something... :rolleyes2

It's "just 3 circles"at Disney, too (intention being the only difference).
Gods forbid wondering about something... :rolleyes2
Correct, intention resulting in them being "hidden".
If 3 circles appear coincidentally, they're not hidden, they're a coincidence.
How could anyone keep track of 3 random circles appearing in the real world?
Wonder to your hearts' content, i was merely pointing out that they're not hidden Mickey's.

I understand what you mean. I see the random three circles from time to time. On jewelry, once as a water mark on the stairs to a water ride. It happens and I think Mickey!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!