Everyday Swap 2012- closed but active

All finished! Shawna-do you want to meet somewhere this weekend, or do you want me to stick these in the mail? Sorry I'm late...for some reason I was thinking the mail by date was this weekend.

Shawna, I forgot to let you know when I posted my package last week. If you didn't receive it yesterday, it should be there on Tues. If not, let me know. I have the dc# to track it.

Finally had a minute to sit down and upload my pics...

Group 1-Family
DSC_6645.jpg

Group 2-Friends
DSC_6639.jpg

Group 3-Celebrate
DSC_6641.jpg

Group 4-Music
DSC_6642.jpg

Group 5-Relax
DSC_6643.jpg

Group 6-Birthday
DSC_6646.jpg

Group 7-Moments
DSC_6652.jpg

Group 8-School
DSC_6647.jpg

Group 11-Aquarium
DSC_6644.jpg

Group 12-Family Fun
DSC_6638.jpg

Group 13-Hanging Out
DSC_6640.jpg

Everythign looks awesome. If the packages arrive before Friday, I will get them swapped and sent out before we leave on Saturday. If not, I will swap them when we return from our happy place and mail them the next day.

S :)

All the packages have arrived! I will sort when we arrive home and get them mailed.
S :)

Shawna got my package today! thanks for hostessing! and love all the pretty letters, can't wait to use them!

Shawna - was looking at my letters last night and I didn't get my T for Hanging Out and we all missed this, for Family Fun - no one made a U..we did 2 N's instead :lmao:...not a big deal to me to create the two letters, just letting everyone know!!

Maybe mine will come by the end of the week:goodvibes Love swap post!:yay:

ETA ITS HERE!!!!! :woohoo: everything is intact and it all looks brilliant! Just what I need as I'm stuuck on my summer vacation album

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter