Everyday Swap 2012- closed but active

finished 3 groups today...

the T in tap has a clipart of a tap dancer I then sparkled up.
the fish for the Q isn't attached, I think it looks cute this way, but you can attach if you'd like

P1110942.jpg

mommy2mrb said:
finished 3 groups today...

the T in tap has a clipart of a tap dancer I then sparkled up.
the fish for the Q isn't attached, I think it looks cute this way, but you can attach if you'd like

Cute Lisa!! I love the Q. It looks like a fish bowl. I guess our groups are good to go? I may work on mine tonite. Dh is working late and my kids are at a Saw U at the Pole rally.

Cute Lisa!! I love the Q. It looks like a fish bowl. I guess our groups are good to go? I may work on mine tonite. Dh is working late and my kids are at a Saw U at the Pole rally.

that's what I thought too!
I just worked on the one's I figured wouldn't be changing, will wait on the others!

You didn't loose anytime Lisa. Love the Q idea

Sandy, letters go REALLY quick once you figure out how you are embellishing them! thanks, I do too!

Looks good to me:goodvibes I'm happy to give up one of my "celebrate" letters - just let me know! I'm hoping to work on these over the weekend:)

Shawna, can we get these groups finalized asap. I have papers and embellies. Just need to know for sure which letters I'm making. I'd love to get them knocked out this weekend, so I can get started on the Epcot swap. Thanks!

Shawna, can we get these groups finalized asap. I have papers and embellies. Just need to know for sure which letters I'm making. I'd love to get them knocked out this weekend, so I can get started on the Epcot swap. Thanks!

I'm posting them finalized now- S :)

here are my last 4 groups....some of the pieces are not attached due to there sizes...I had some issues on what to do for "family fun" and "hanging out" hope they will work for everyone!

P1110943.jpg

Shawna, I will let you know when I mail these...probably won't be for a couple weeks.

I got two cut then my machine started chewing up paper:mad: But DH is working Sunday am so I'll aim to cut the rest then:goodvibes

Lisa those are very cute.
I started to design my letters yesterday while at the hospital with our youngest DD this week and will probably cut most of it this weekend since she's coming home today :yay: Too bad I hadn't thought of wifi before yesterday. Days were kinda long when she was sleeping and I was staring at the ceiling in there

Talking of cutting letters, am I the only one who has trouble cutting Bazzill paper. I find it never cuts smooth regarless of the blade unless it's just a simple shape. Every time I use it to cut a princess I waste more paper then what I use. It keeps ripping

I started to design my letters yesterday while at the hospital with our youngest DD this week and will probably cut most of it this weekend since she's coming home today :yay: Too bad I hadn't thought of wifi before yesterday. Days were kinda long when she was sleeping and I was staring at the ceiling in there

Talking of cutting letters, am I the only one who has trouble cutting Bazzill paper. I find it never cuts smooth regarless of the blade unless it's just a simple shape. Every time I use it to cut a princess I waste more paper then what I use. It keeps ripping

thanks!
happy to hear your DD is coming home!
I have problems with bazzill sometimes too, is always a guessing game on what settings to use for me, know there is a link out there somewhere with all the different settings for different papers.

here are my last 4 groups....some of the pieces are not attached due to there sizes...I had some issues on what to do for "family fun" and "hanging out" hope they will work for everyone!

P1110943.jpg

Shawna, I will let you know when I mail these...probably won't be for a couple weeks.

Great pieces, Lisa! Luv them!!

I got two cut then my machine started chewing up paper:mad: But DH is working Sunday am so I'll aim to cut the rest then:goodvibes

Don't you hate it when that happens!

Hope your DD is doing better!

I have a free morning, so I going to get moving on these now. So glad to have some time to play today!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!