Everyone's opinions on Halloween treats.

bethwc101

DIS Veteran
I thought this might be a fun place for people to share the experiences they had with the various Halloween treats out, to provide a variety of opinions on what's not to miss... and what to pass on.

I only tried one treat... the smores churro. I thought it was just okay. the chocolate way overpowered everything else going on so I really couldn't taste the cinnamon or marshmallow unless there happened to be no chocolate on that bite, which only happened once.
So i think it is great for chocolate lovers, but not so much smores.

I meant to eat all of them this past weekend but with it being so hot there was no way I could eat that much lol. Honestly, I was not impressed with much.
Buzz Apple Churro - way too sour
Maleficent Churro - it was fine. I enjoyed it but it wasn't out of this world
Pumpkin Spice Churro - it was good, liked the cream cheese dipping sauce, but wouldn't feel the need to have a second.
Pumpkin pie milkshake from Flo's - Jack in the Box's are much better.
Pumpkin Muffin from Jolly Holiday - this was good. Wouldn't hesitate to have another.
Spider Silk Macaron sandwich from Clarabelle's - probably my favorite, but macarons are my favorite ever.

Not holiday, but the Spam musubi from Bengal BBQ was downright awful. DD and I LOVE Spam musubi and this one was wrapped in plastic, had no sauce, and was cold. Total waste of money.

Oh, I also tried the frozen horchata/chocolate drink from Rancho Zocolo. It had more horchata flavor than chocolate flavor and even that was a little bland. I would rather go to Tierra Mia if I want to get my Mexican chocolate fix.

Since I have only gone in the summer to DL as an adult I am looking forward to trying any and all of the seasonal offerings. The pumpkin beignets are high on the list along with pretty much everything else. Good thing Disney calories don't count. :maleficen:stitch::jumping1:

I liked the Mickey macaron at Jolly Holliday, the Bat Whoopie Pie from Schmoozies, and I thought the s'mores churro was pretty great.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter