Everyone's opinions on Halloween treats.

I finally tried the pumpkin bread pudding from Pacific Wharf Cafe yesterday after finding out it doesn’t have raisins this year. I’m not sure what it consisted of last year, but this year it’s nasty. :crazy2: I’m definitely picky and should have known better that the espresso would have been overpowering. The bread was pumpkin mushy, but I couldn’t pick out the pumpkin taste over the espresso. The only redeeming thing about it was the toffee bits sprinkled on top. Here’s a really terrible picture:

That looks kind of gooey. I don't remember it being like that in the past. Nor do I remember a strong espresso flavor to it. It was more like nutmeg, cinnamon and pumpkin if I recall. Is that espresso cooked into it or is that something that put on it just before they give it to you?

I just saw on youtube they have cookie liqueur shots at the Grand Californian. Has anyone tried them yet? They sound tasty.

Are the pumpkin muffins full of raisins this year? Love the muffins but I hate raisins!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter