Everyone's upcoming trips

For that portion of my trip, my current itinerary is:

June 5th: Get off of the Disney Cruise and head to MK.
June 6th: DHS for Star Wars Weekend
June 7th: We have a 10AM flight home

Not sure how much of that might overlap with what you are doing, Mickeyteacher. It stinks that I will miss out on seeing Susie and Nancy. Maybe DH will let me extend my trip a few days for a DIS meet. :rotfl2:

Start offering up repayment plans to him!!!! :)

I'm sorry we'll miss you too..but if you stay longer let me know!!!! :)

Not sure how much of that might overlap with what you are doing, Mickeyteacher. It stinks that I will miss out on seeing Susie and Nancy. Maybe DH will let me extend my trip a few days for a DIS meet. :rotfl2:

I'll be at DHS for Star Wars weekend on Fri June 6th (after I finish my schoolday- it is the last day for teachers so we get to leave after the paychecks arrive if we have our to do list finished- about 10am) so we will probably arrive at about 1:30.

Rebecca

Ok, How about June 11th? Wishes is at 10 pm. We could watch it from the beach. and still make Spectromagic if you want to. I think the electrical parade is going during that time, but I can not finds it's schedule.
What do you think Susie?

The kids can run around, we can bring blankets and enjoy some beverages.

S :)

I just saw this.

That would be great. Just let me know.

Yippee

There would be three of us. Me - mom - DS

OOOH!! I'd love to see wishes outside the park @ the poly..... I want to see the Water Pageant.. can you help me do that?????
Our dates are June 8-13.. leaving late on the 13th.. be there around noon on the 8th...

I am dying to see the water pageant too!

I know it's really not a big thrill (the water pageant) but having never seen it.. it's a must do... I'll research and check times and maybe we can do it before wishes or something...

Wow so many of you are going to be there almost when we are. A couple are at same time, but I miss the dates to most of you LOL! I'm ashamed to say, but I don't know our exact dates. I think we arrive May 31 and I'm guessing we are staying a week, we usually do... but my DH stole away trip planning, so I don't pay attention to dates any more.

Rebecca - it would be great to meet up at some point to say "hi". It's always nice to put a face to my "imaginary" friends!
:)

I'll be at DHS for Star Wars weekend on Fri June 6th (after I finish my schoolday- it is the last day for teachers so we get to leave after the paychecks arrive if we have our to do list finished- about 10am) so we will probably arrive at about 1:30.

Rebecca

Rebecca - How long will you be there?

Wow so many of you are going to be there almost when we are. A couple are at same time, but I miss the dates to most of you LOL! I'm ashamed to say, but I don't know our exact dates. I think we arrive May 31 and I'm guessing we are staying a week, we usually do... but my DH stole away trip planning, so I don't pay attention to dates any more.

We were going to be there on May 31... but found out a pain in the butt from town is going down at that time and didn't want to run into them(him, the family is nice.. he is a pain!)! LOL Than we found a soccer tmt. DS wanted to compete in...so we pushed it back a week.. besides that.. some of DH's family would be visiting his grandparents around than and we avoid them like the plague! ;)

We are going to Blizzard Beach on the 6th. Maybe we can meet sometime that evening. Do you have plans? Will you be staying at DHS all day?

Rebecca
Just let me know what your plans are- we are open that weekend. Are you going to be spending much time at DHS on Saturday?

I just saw this.

That would be great. Just let me know.

Yippee

There would be three of us. Me - mom - DS
I will count you in---- I'm the master planner in our house, so I will pencil it in and we can talk more as the date gets closer.

Just let me know what your plans are- we are open that weekend. Are you going to be spending much time at DHS on Saturday?

We will be up there for Star Wars Weekend but I don't knowhow long on Saturday DH will make it at DHS. He is in class all week before then. I want to see some of the Star Wars stuff, take another ride on the new Toy Story ride, and see the new parade. We have annual passes so we can go anywhere- in the main parks.

Rebecca

We are going to Blizzard Beach on the 6th. Maybe we can meet sometime that evening. Do you have plans? Will you be staying at DHS all day?

I will count you in---- I'm the master planner in our house, so I will pencil it in and we can talk more as the date gets closer.

How are the plans coming?

We will be there for the weekend- going up Saturday- we have to leave between 2 and 3 on Sunday to make it back in time for youth group.

Rebecca

Our plans have changed- we will be arriving Friday and staying at AKL- not sure which parks on Friday. On Saturday we are moving to Shades of Green- we will probably go to Epcot but I am not positive. On Sunday we will be going to DHS for Star Wars Weekend things. We are leaving early Monday morning for North Carolina.

Rebecca

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!