Everyone's upcoming trips

Updating my trips:

August 21-24 - Scrapbook weekend

August 29-31 DD's special trip just mom, dad, and her

forgot to say these are both WDW

We're going back again! Last Sept we went for free dining and then upgraded our tickets to APs. We went last month and DH still wanted another bang for his buck so we are going back this Sept too! I was lucky enough to get a PIN (they keep coming on my maiden name, although I only registered in that name for my honeymoon!), so for $59/ night we couldn't pass it up!! We will be going during free dining again, but will not have free dining LOL! We are going to do all CS this trip, except 1 meal at the Wave.

Our dates are Sept 5 to 11! We originally going to sneak down, just the adults, and my son knew about it, but we're keeping it secret that he's coming too afterall!!

fran how lucky for you!!!!! how old is your son??? and is he super excited too??

He's 5.5 and he looooves WDW! He doesn't know he's coming, we're gonna wake him up that morning and say "get dressed, we're going to WDW!" ... instead of school! Our trip will cost him half of his excused absences for the whole school year!

He's 5.5 and he looooves WDW! He doesn't know he's coming, we're gonna wake him up that morning and say "get dressed, we're going to WDW!" ... instead of school! Our trip will cost him half of his excused absences for the whole school year!

how lucky for him!!!!! it will be worth it to use those days. or i think it will be worth it anyways!!!!!! i wish i was coming too!!!!

Shhhhh... we are taking the kids for MNNSHP in late October. We are not going to tell them until we are in the car. Anyone else going?
S :)

We have been down so far 4 times this year. we were down in jan 18 to the 25. also we were down in may from the 24 to the 2nd of june and we were down in sept 11 to the 14 and also in oct from the 24 to the 2d of nov and our 5th trip is only 15 days away we leave the 5th of dec to the 8th of dec. i cant wait. were going to the christmas party i hope its as much frun as the holloween and pirate and princess parties were.

Just booked a HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME trip! 5/14 - 21/2009 ... buy four get three deal. Was going my myself, but dd20 and her friend are paying for themselves and coming along with me. The other three dd's will still be in school and home with daddy! My boss gave me a nice big bonus and I'm spending it on MYSELF this time!!! lol!!!

We are going Sept 12 to the 20th and we are staying at All Star Movies. This is our second trip and we cannot wait!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter