Everything Hurts & I Need A Bathroom! A First Timer's Guide to 2018's Disneyland (COMPLETE)

38536851330_fc10a26d57_c.jpg
This just makes me smile!! :) Love the true joy!!

Sounds like DCA was off to a wonderful start!

Your trip report is GREAT! That song from Rapunzel always makes me cry, too! We're going to DL in a month, so seeing all of your great pics & stuff is a lot of fun!

Loving all the Drag Race references, but I also love your barre pose. It's joyful.

Sounds like you had a great time on Guardians, the one ride I am sworn not to ride. I don't do drops or heights. Just a hard pass for me. But I have great plans for character meet and greets while I send my family on it. I'm happy to hear you love it, because I think my husband probably will as well. (Hmmm... you know how I've seen Fantasmic twice and still don't know what it's about? I've also watched Guardians the first a couple of times and have know idea what the plot is. But ask me anybody on Drag Race All Stars 3 or my theories on One Direction and I can lecture for days.)

As a pre-K teacher, I can't avoid Cars and I actually found the 3rd one to be pretty good. I'm excited about that area of the park.

Can't wait to hear your review of the News Boys. I'm definitely looking for shows to help us take a break while staying in the parks, so it's on my list.

So glad someone appreciates my Drag Race obsession! And thank you, it was the one I ended up choosing to post on Instagram with lol

Ah, that's too bad. It's really fun, but character meets are also super fun so I hope you have a good time with that. LOL @ knowing more about Drag Race and 1D than Fant or Guardians. I would say same but I know a lot about all four of those things so I'd be lying. Whoops.

I still need to find time to watch the sequels. I avoided them because I really wasn't into Cars, but everyone said good things about the third so I guess I'll go back at least for that.

Oh, you should def stop to see this one! I'll give more details in the next update but THIS SHOW. So so good.

This just makes me smile!! :) Love the true joy!!

Sounds like DCA was off to a wonderful start!

Awww thank you! :teeth: And it was, DCA had made a pretty good initial impression on me.

Your trip report is GREAT! That song from Rapunzel always makes me cry, too! We're going to DL in a month, so seeing all of your great pics & stuff is a lot of fun!

Thank you and :welcome:

Ugh, "I See The Light". SO many feels. And that's so exciting, I hope you have a blast :thumbsup2

The drive was different this time and we ended up in a different parking lot. I hadn't realized there were two parking lots. This one being behind DCA and the other just right past the entrance. Most tend to use Mickey & Friends since it's the one that seems to be found on GPSs I'd later discover and it's much closer to the park itself with the tram being a far more efficient way to get into the park. We were using the other today which was Toy Story and they used busses which Raven was calling a throwback to our CP days since we had to use an awful bus system to get into the parks/work. She said these busses were like that, which they weren't from the outside and ran far more efficiently and safely than TranStar. The inside did look like them.
Sometimes I like TSL and sometimes I don't. When I'm coming from my office it makes so much more sense to park at Toy Story Lot, as it involves only a few stoplights and one right turn. It also rarely has a line up of cars, so I can get in, scan my pass, park and get to a bus quickly. And buses are constantly coming. But then the drive over from the lot to the parks sucks. I just hate waiting at all those red lights! And something about the M&F parking trams just makes me feel more Disney! Also, at the end of the day/night, leaving from M&F is so easy, but from TSL, it can be a pain coming up the road with all the Disney pedestrian traffic!

I realized in opening up the Disneyland app, I could scan for both of us, which was far more efficient than both of us doing it (or at least it satisfied my control freak tendencies). Some other newbie MaxPassers were having issues so we bypassed them, scanned and went right on in.
Yeah, that definitely helps! When I was in charge of my family's maxpass for Thanksgiving, I would just scan for everyone.

Anyways, we weren't in the queue too too long as they quickly ushered us into line for the pre-show, which I'm not even sure what to call it anymore. Normally I'd say library and it still looks a lot like a library, but it's not. Maybe briefing room? I mean, this is where they "get" our DNA scan for security clearance. I don't know. Whatever.
It's the Collector's Private Office. The first scan point is in his library, but then the room itself is his office! I love all the artifacts and details!

Consensus... I F'ING LOVE THIS ATTRACTION OMG
I think it's my current favorite at Disneyland!

For sure, I was coming back to get the song I wanted whether today or tomorrow I was gonna get it and try to get all the songs you can possibly get.
I'm curious to see how many you got! I rode it 10 times during the evening premier party and got 5/6 songs. It took me close to 6 months to finally get that last song!

Sometimes I like TSL and sometimes I don't. When I'm coming from my office it makes so much more sense to park at Toy Story Lot, as it involves only a few stoplights and one right turn. It also rarely has a line up of cars, so I can get in, scan my pass, park and get to a bus quickly. And buses are constantly coming. But then the drive over from the lot to the parks sucks. I just hate waiting at all those red lights! And something about the M&F parking trams just makes me feel more Disney! Also, at the end of the day/night, leaving from M&F is so easy, but from TSL, it can be a pain coming up the road with all the Disney pedestrian traffic!

Yeah, I agree with all of that having done both. When we left DCA, it was such a nightmare getting back to TSL. We decided just to not use the bus and walked and we were so tired then we were out forever driving... I def prefer Mickey & Friends. Definitely.

It's the Collector's Private Office. The first scan point is in his library, but then the room itself is his office! I love all the artifacts and details!

Ah, that makes sense now. That was such a brain fart there whoops

I think it's my current favorite at Disneyland!

Same... although I do love the Matterhorn too.

I'm curious to see how many you got! I rode it 10 times during the evening premier party and got 5/6 songs. It took me close to 6 months to finally get that last song!

Not to spoil anything, I'll just say I was not nearly as lucky but I rode it the most of any ride in both parks.

Great photoshoot pics! Your day was off to a great start getting 2 of the big rides done! The Guardians of the Galaxy ride sounds like a lot of of fun!

The Chocolate Lovers of Arendelle Just Bicker Bicker Bicker
January 11th, 2018

Basically sprinting across DCA, we made it to Buena Vista Street with time to spare before the News Boys were supposed to show up. We sat by the fountain for a bit. I was skeptical of Raven when she told me they only had two shows because it just didn't seem like the show to only do it in the mornings twice. This wasn't like Trolley at Disney World and there they did at least more than one show whenever they came out so it made sense they wouldn't go all day. This however seemed different so I went on the app to check. Come to find out, the show was running all day until late afternoon. Understandably I was a bit ticked off and when I'm ticked off I don't flip out, I pull out the receipts then I take to snapchat and expose you to the world for your incompetencies.

Click to watch!

Well, after taking that vid, Raven & I sat around waiting for the News Boys show to arrive since it was still scheduled... but they didn't show up. Five minutes went by and still not there. Goofy had come out by Carthay Circle so we were about to head over when all of the sudden we could hear "Side By Side" playing down the street signaling their arrival. We quickly ran back to the fountain to find out something odd was happening. Raven noted that Mickey was on the Trolley which doesn't happen since he makes a surprise appearance later in the show (no more surprise for me). I said maybe they just needed to bring him over or something rather than something else, which what Raven was suggesting was a cancellation of the regular show. Well, her suspicions were confirmed as the Trolley made its round then went directly back down to Hollywoodland where it came from. The showing we had come to, after skipping out on a ride that we were about to get on, was CANCELLED.

Oh yeah, I was bitter and continued on at Raven to the point where she said she was not going to take pictures of me with Goofy. The sass match continued and I was all "FINE, be that way!" and hopped in line for Goofy without her. Don't worry, we weren't actually mad at each other, I was just giving her a hard time.

ANYWAYS, back to meeting Goofy. The wait wasn't very long and most in front of me were rather quick and I was the last one in line for the most part. I think we watched one family who had some younger kids living their best life with the Goof man before I got to go meet him!

I was really excited to meet Goofy! The last time I met him was my last day in the parks of my program which was over a year ago and I ended up completely LOSING it on him.

Picture for reference...

I literally buried my head into his chance and sobbed my eyes out. I'd been holding it in all day so it was about time I let it out. I was not wanting to leave. I wasn't. That memory has stuck with me since as do all the photos of me puffy and red trying to get through it all. God, it was messy. The poor character attendant started crying. Then, Goofy came over before he had to practice some more stunts and gave me one last hug. He also left a heart alongside his signature. Yup, Goofy has a very special place in my heart and today was the first time I was seeing him since that day.

Obviously he noticed my Powerline shirt. Everyone that day was living for my Powerline shirt. When we were still in line for the Roadsters, the CM running the attraction asked about if I enjoyed the concert and got to dance on stage. I told him I left it to Max and Goofy to do that. Then whaddya know? Next thing I do I'm meeting Goofy. After him and his photographer went wild over the shirt, I got a big long hug. Then I went into my usual spiel about how I used to work for his friend Mickey. I also told him how I cried last time I met him which led to another hug. Oh he was so sweet. Eventually we got our photo together.

After that photo, the Goof was feeling particularly mischievous and knocked over my ears.

After that, I put my ears back on, gave Goofy one last hug, blew him many kisses and that was it for Goofy & I for the day. I went to go get my card, but Raven ended up already scanning her AP. So much for "not taking the photos". Oh please.

Bitterness finally aside for us, Raven and I noted we still had a bit of time having not been able to watch the Red Car Trolley News Boys show and needed something to do prior to our second FP for Guardians. I thought for a moment then remembered that Kristoff now meets fairly regularly in DCA and took a deep inhale in before near-yelling out, "Kristoff!" Raven just went along with whatever I said so we headed on down towards the Hollywoodland Animation building. I had to take a bathroom break about here so Raven was left to her devices about here.

When I got out of the bathroom, I found out that Raven had just gotten off the phone with her girlfriend's sister. Apparently her gf had left school and gone to the hospital. She had had some bruising on her side that was really starting to bother her so she was going to get it checked out. Raven was freaking out though as her gf's sister didn't explain much more than that. I tried placating her for a bit since she was obviously freaking out and texting frantically, but Raven eventually got herself together and we went back on track to meeting the Frozen characters.

Raven told me Kristoff and Olaf aren't always meeting so we'd have to check with the attendant at the line to see if they were there.
When we got inside and found the line, which already seemed pretty long, we went up to the attendant who confirmed they both were in, but we had a 45 minute wait. Raven didn't seem super cool with that being the Annual Passholder that she is, but turned to me. I said that was fine, we had kinda been rushing a lot so I think the break was necessary, especially with the current situation of Raven's gf. Luckily the minute we got in line, her gf had responded and explained it all more clearly and that she was fine. Raven was still nervous and told me she might not be able to come on my third day to the park. She'd figure it out though and it wasn't anything to worry about now.

We had a long wait and with character M&Gs, it's a lot of standing and just occupying yourselves. Luckily this building had a cool montage of Disney clips and art playing, which was very entertaining to me to the point where I totally was no-shame singing along.

Click to watch!

Click to watch!

In my haste, a big family had crept on us and was near cutting us in line. Normally I don't make a fuss, but they weren't being friendly or accidental about it, they were obviously trying to cut us. When the line inched forward a bit, Raven & I stealthily blocked them off and reclaimed our spot. I know they were going to be talking smack, but I ignored it. I used to meet characters a lot and once had to deal with the whole "I have children so I have precedence over you greedy adult" argument from a mom (I'm not even joking, this mom went off on me wow). One of these moms in line behind us also TOTALLY had the "I'd like to speak with your manager" hair-do that's a dead giveaway for being the type of person to go off like that. Soon Raven tilted her phone at me to let me know they were talking about us. Oh the song of my life. Bless their entitled souls that this line probably didn't have a cut off since it's a continuous M&G and they weren't getting shoved away by the character attendant for being both insufferable as well as probably not being smart about M&Gs in general (as most are since they never know when they should get in line to meet a character BLEH).

After all that and being the better people, we made it to the front where the line attendant was. I forget his name, but he was one of the older CMs and was super friendly. We struck up a nice conversation asking him about his time with the company, which is always nice to hear about and helped pass the time. I think I recall that he started as Parking then moved to being Attractions, but I might be generalizing. We also began about how it was annoying we'd have to wait in line for both sets of characters since neither of us were in the mood to meet Anna & Elsa. We'd both met them before and frankly the line would be much shorter for Kristoff & Olaf if they had a separate area. Unfortunately not the case.

Eventually, this conversation lasted long enough that we were set on forward to wait outside Anna & Elsa's greeting hall. There we struck up yet ANOTHER conversation with another attendant, who was more around our age. We thought she was a CP, but she wasn't she was a PTer who had worked there for 3 years. She started in Attractions at Cars Land then made her way to being a Character Attendant. Both sounded like bomb gigs. We were having such a great time talking with her that we forgot we had characters to meet and soon were rushed into the room.

As we were walking in, we noticed that Elsa was the only one in the girls' usual spot. My immediate thought was Anna had an incident or something. She is a total klutz ya know. Raven knew better and we peeked around the corner when Anna jumped out from behind the curtain on the other side of the doorway. Raven near ran into me and I was a bit thrown off as they both immediately went into conversation. The Queen of Arendelle, Miss Elsa, was off on her lonesome per usual so I went over to her to say hi. She was very friendly for an ice queen, a rather warm demeanor to off-set her icy but STUNNING lewk. Honestly there were moments where I was very distracted by her eye shadow and highlight, it's just so pretty. Anyways, I told her how it was my first visit and I used to be a regular at WDW. She asked me about where I was from, what I thought about Disneyland so far and what my favorite part was. I told her Guardians for that last one and she went on about it was Olaf's favorite even if tended to get separated all the time. Don't worry, I also checked that his personal flurry was intact.

Eventually, Anna & Raven's own separate convo had ended and they awkwardly tried to get our attention. We caught on soon enough since they were RIGHT THERE. They alerted us to some plans to go visit Ghirardelli later because ya know gotta get some chocolate with the official chocolate experts of Arendelle. The conversation did gave me a slight hankering for chocolate, but then Anna suggested we take our photo. Elsa immediately got ready to pose when Anna switched it on us. In retrospect, Elsa and I should've just made ice magic instead of just doing the Anna pose, it would've been super cute. It still came out cute otherwise except you can tell I was a bit squooshed where I was. Bless the fact I didn't step on Elsa's train though, would hate to ruin that.

We then said our goodbyes, hugs all around. It was all very sweet and we almost were kept there longer. Elsa even remembered my name as we walked out the door. For two characters we both didn't want to meet, we honestly had one of the best meets of our trip right then. As we walked out of the room, we then turned to see Kristoff and Olaf. I shrieked, Raven nearly fell over. Oh, what a mess we were. Anna & Elsa were laughing from the next room watching us geek out.

Before we went in since there was still a group in front of us, Raven said to the attendant outside the room that she was all there for Olaf. I was shocked, but apparently this was the unspoken consensus. Also, the attendant seemed to take this as we didn't want to meet Kristoff because as we were let in and Raven barreled onto Olaf, they told Kristoff he stank which made him step away. I mean, did we forget I was there and I wanted my Ice Harvester hug? Good thing for me I have no issue warming up to characters or getting them to warm up to me so I told Kristoff I didn't think he stank. He seemed well-groomed, which made me go a little red. Like... have you seen Kristoff? He's a cutie.

I also tend to get pics with prince types like him that look like this...

Yup, oh so attractive me. I don't remember in sequence what we talked about, most likely ice or something. I think we talked about Anna too because we got into about the Ghirardelli plans we had just made. Come to find out, Kristoff didn't know about Ghirardelli to which both Raven & I immediately roasted him on. He then fought back saying ice was his life and he was raised by trolls, which was true but he should know by now. I then suggested maybe he should start with the ice cream since ice is his comfort zone.
He said he would for Anna.

giphy.gif

*swoon*

Ah, I love a mans that's devoted to his woman (really would love one who is devoted to HIS MANS... c'mon Disney, gimme my gay prince pronto dente!)

Somewhere in the midst of that conversation I went in for an Olaf hug then we took our pic.

Once again, I was squished but hey I was close to a handsome ice harvester this time teehee A trade-off for not getting a hug due to the awkwardness that I initially walked into with him.

We said our goodbyes and went on our way. After we left, Raven felt it was awkward, which was kinda her fault since she told the attendant she only wanted to meet Olaf not considering me whatsoever. Come to find out, Raven NEVER met Olaf. I was shocked since Olaf met in Studios regularly and his line was short but she never made it over to him. Wow, now I understand why she was excited to meet him. Overall though, I think the Frozen characters were both A+ meets. I was feeling thoroughly magically snowed upon.

Once we got out of the M&G, we checked and it was almost time again for the Newsboys to come through again so we decided to head back down there before our FP time came. We never figured out why the Newsboys show didn't happen earlier though so who knows if it would happen this time around, but I wanted to see the Newsboys and we once again still had a lot of time so back to Buena Vista Street where hopefully our luck would fare much better this time.

Continued Here

Last edited:
So many cute character photos in this update! All the interactions sound awesome! I love the Animation Building, so much fun in there!

Thank you! They were all so wonderful. We had no real bad character M&Gs this trip, it was lovely.

ALL the character pics!!! Am I the only one that thinks that that Frozen meet with Kristoff and Olaf needs to make it's way to WDW????

YES x1000000000. I totally thought they would get it first considering Kristoff debuted as a face character at Studios in the Frozen Sing A Long. I'd love if him and Olaf could meet together or he be added to the Summerhus maybe.

I've been pretty meh on meeting the Frozen characters because as a pre-K teacher, it's kind of been vomited in my face for the last few years and I think the movie is not Disney's finest. However, there's always that "Look, Miss Kim is with Anna and Elsa" thing if I get a picture and hang it in my classroom. Which I totally would. And then there's the fact that I had a dance party to "Let It Go" today with my buddies and students. However, I think it's your story of meeting all the characters that has convinced me and pushed me over the edge.

Plus my daughter loves Olaf and Kristoff.

It sounds like you're having an amazing time and although my daughter isn't on the DISboards, she asks me to recap your latest chapter at least once a week. She watches YouTube vlogs, I recap trip reports and it's this nice age gap synergy thing we've got going. And we both love your stories.

Still trying to get caught up but what I've scanned through is quintessential Timmy!
Will comment more when I fully read. Just got back from our trip and am sick yet again with a ton of deadlines from work , only ONE of which is actually MY job but that's what happens when a person has been around as long as I have and can do most of the jobs in an office.... I've now decided against retiring for the moment as my plan to go back to teaching as a sub is not sounding too thrilling in the current climate.
Anyway, can't wait to get caught up! (I do remember Walt's apartment when we were there many times during that era and saw the lights on more than a few times. Your reminder made me wistful for those days. I was also taken down memory lane with not just your reminder but the Kingdom Keeper books that I read while vetting for my youngest grandson who is 10)

It sounds like you're having an amazing time and although my daughter isn't on the DISboards, she asks me to recap your latest chapter at least once a week. She watches YouTube vlogs, I recap trip reports and it's this nice age gap synergy thing we've got going. And we both love your stories.

I'm not a big fan of Frozen either. I have VERY strong opinions about it tbh Like during my CP, I rarely ever went to visit the sisters and I visited princesses ALL THE TIME. So not usually a fan, but this meet kinda changed things. All four were so much fun and I just HAD to meet Kristoff to add to my list of characters I've met. So as much as you might detest Frozen (and I doubt you detest it more than me), you'll enjoy meeting them I guarantee.

Omg that's so cute! I'm glad you're both enjoying my long-winded tales lol You honestly should integrate yourselves together with both of y'all commenting on my TR and both of y'all watching vlogs. Very win-win I feel but just a suggestion.

Still trying to get caught up but what I've scanned through is quintessential Timmy!
Will comment more when I fully read. Just got back from our trip and am sick yet again with a ton of deadlines from work , only ONE of which is actually MY job but that's what happens when a person has been around as long as I have and can do most of the jobs in an office.... I've now decided against retiring for the moment as my plan to go back to teaching as a sub is not sounding too thrilling in the current climate.
Anyway, can't wait to get caught up! (I do remember Walt's apartment when we were there many times during that era and saw the lights on more than a few times. Your reminder made me wistful for those days. I was also taken down memory lane with not just your reminder but the Kingdom Keeper books that I read while vetting for my youngest grandson who is 10)

So glad you're still following along! Take your time though, I understand being overwhelmed by deadlines too too well, those take priority. :thumbsup2 Oh how I wish I was around when Walt actually was alive and visited the park. Oh if only someone could invent a time machine so I could see all that, that would be so beyond unreal and amazing :goodvibes

You have a wonderful way with words. Reading your trip report has been a real treat! I totally understand fan girl'ing over the characters! I do it, too. For now, I use my kids as my excuse for acting like a dork. But realistically, it's just fun to play and pretend even if it's only for a minute or 2.

You have a wonderful way with words. Reading your trip report has been a real treat! I totally understand fan girl'ing over the characters! I do it, too. For now, I use my kids as my excuse for acting like a dork. But realistically, it's just fun to play and pretend even if it's only for a minute or 2.

Awww thank you! So glad you're enjoying it. :goodvibes I love being a kid again when it comes to character. Having fun interactions with them is the closest I'll ever have to a Disney childhood which I never got (first trip I was nearly 14) so I have no shame when it comes to that. :teeth:

Happy Oscar Sunday, darlings!

Curious to know who is everyone rooting for tonight? I'm rooting hardcore for Lady Bird, Get Out and Call Me By Your Name.

giphy.gif

ANYWAYS, here's an update for y'all!

A Suitcase, A Dream & A... Tree? Part I

January 11th, 2018

After building a snowman and harvesting ice with the problematic faves, it was straight on back to Buena Vista Street to see if we could catch some Newsboys as well. Easier done than said because as we were coming down the street, we could hear the Newsboys singing coming from behind us. We booked it into the area by the fountain to get a good spot. I pulled out my DSLR and began snapping away.

Continued Here

Last edited:
A Suitcase, A Dream & A... Tree? Part II
January 11th, 2018

Click to watch!

Needless to say, I LOVED IT! Oh I so loved it. I was yearning for my fave Trolley show back at Magic Kingdom and this definitely softened the yearning. The choreo, the live singing, the whole storyline flowing in with the theming of Buena Vista Street, not to mention the quality choice of song standards... I could totally see myself just sitting on that fountain watching it again and again and again. If only they could run it like Trolley with it making multiple stops that would be LOVELY. Red Car Trolley Newsboys...
y'all stole my heart.

After the show ended, it ran up right with our FP time for Guardians so we headed straight there!

We got the same seating this time around, but WE GOT THE SONG I WANTED! The opening riffs to "Hit Me With Your Best Shot" and I just sang along the whole ride. You can tell by our ride photo, Raven & I were living our best lives 200%.

Best ride tbh

After we got off, we spent a moment in the gift shop and Raven saw that Groot was going to be coming out soon so we went to go hop in line. We ended up being the first ones in line, however we had about fifteen minutes of waiting. Sometime during the waiting, we saw the Newsboys pop back out and go down for another round of suitcases and dreaming and seizing the day, usually newsies things. While we waited, we also ran into some run-off from the Awesome Dance Party show that happens in front of Guardians.
We missed Gamora and Starlord, but there was still a Cast Member and some guests going off to some retro music fare. It was such a chill moment. Eventually, Groot made his entrance from the Tivan collection, towering over everyone, ready to meet all his fans including us two his biggest. This was another first for both of us as Raven had yet to meet him and... well... first time for me in a Disney park in a little over a year so yeah.

We decided to meet Groot separately. He's a rather quick meet since he can't do much. Raven went up and basically just got a photo and a hug, which was really cute. I went up and got a handshake then a pic:

However Groot got distracted as the Newsboys were coming on back. I turned to him and said, "Hey Groot, can you dance that?"

Well...

Yup, we were feeling it. I thanked him for the dance and bid him goodbye. Raven once again swooped in for the photos with the Photopass and we were on our way. We moved slowly though cuz Raven was trying to post her Groot pic and was asking what to call him. She wanted to call him a tree which I told her was technically incorrect, but I could not remember what he was called (I believe it's some long latin name that we did not have time to come up with). Well, she called Groot and that was that. We didn't have any FPs currently though so... where to? I noted Bugs Land nearby so I suggested the ICONIC Heimlich's Chew Chew Train. We passed by it earlier so why not go back and get our ride in? Raven agreed it was definitely a must-do so back off to Bugs Land we went.

There was basically no wait so as soon as we got into Bugs Land we were preparing to being loaded onto the Chew Chew Train to eat our way through Heimlich's scraps.

And guess who got front row? WE DID.

The excitement was real. Totally got some looks from less cultured CMs who don't know what the best ride at the Disneyland resort is, but whatever. I ended up live streaming our whole ride, but wasn't able to save it and I didn't think to save it as a savable story on Instagram so unfortunately no footage of that, it was very enjoyable. 20/10 would do again if not trying to cover all the ground I could at DCA.

We got off feeling a bit famished, overloaded with the sights and smells of big, colorful candy. It was about time for a lunch break. Where to go to eat in California Adventure though? Where to?

Continued Here

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!