Everything PhotoPass & Memory Maker

I am really having trouble finding this option. Screen shot below is what I see. Where is the select all supposed to be?
On the MDE website, when the page displays multiple photos, if you hover a picture there will be a grey circle with a white check mark at the top right of the photo. Click that and it will turn green and white.

1710504277505.png

On the MDE website, when the page displays multiple photos, if you hover a picture there will be a grey circle with a white check mark at the top right of the photo. Click that and it will turn green and white.

View attachment 841976
umm,. so then what is the next step?
I can select the picture but I am trying to do the select all media in order to download them all at once.

Found it! The Cancel and Download buttons are quite near the top of the page and I was looking for them underneath the photo below the download arrow.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!