Everything PhotoPass & Memory Maker

We have used MM before for our big family trips and it worked fantastic, I'm the the Disney photo addict in the group so I usually purchase it with the package. I was curious if family members (that are all linked to me through MDE) arrive a week before me will there photos go to my account or should I have the first arrival be the one to purchase it this time around? I'm sure they have used it before I've arrived before but with a week separating us this time thought I'd confirm.

Has anyone ever done the Cinderella Castle photo shoot?

Is this done before the park opens?

Also does that price include the download of the photos or is that an additional fee?

I'm an AP so I dont know if that makes any difference

TIA

Has anyone ever done the Cinderella Castle photo shoot?

Is this done before the park opens?

Also does that price include the download of the photos or is that an additional fee?

I'm an AP so I dont know if that makes any difference TIA

Disney Photopass does offer a package for this but I would call (407) 934-4004 to get the full scoop! Their website does not mention AP discount though I'm sure you'll get one and there is no additional cost for the download. If we're on the same page I think this link may help you:
https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/guest-services/fine-art-photography-video/

We are missing the photos taken while on 7DMT. I filled out the missing pics form and attached a photo of us, but when I hit "submit" it looked like the form must have timed out, because I got taken to the "where were your pictures taken" home page. So I filled out the form again (much faster this time!) and hit submit again. This time I got taken to the Photopass help page. Neither time did I get any indication that my form had been successfully submitted. How do I know if it went through? I don't want to inundate them with a million lost pic requests!

Ok, updating this post. An e-mail has now come in from Disney confirming that they got my missing photo request and that they'll contact me within 7-10 days. I hope they can find the photos!

Last edited:

We are missing the photos taken while on 7DMT. I filled out the missing pics form and attached a photo of us, but when I hit "submit" it looked like the form must have timed out, because I got taken to the "where were your pictures taken" home page. So I filled out the form again (much faster this time!) and hit submit again. This time I got taken to the Photopass help page. Neither time did I get any indication that my form had been successfully submitted. How do I know if it went through? I don't want to inundate them with a million lost pic requests!

Ok, updating this post. An e-mail has now come in from Disney confirming that they got my missing photo request and that they'll contact me within 7-10 days. I hope they can find the photos!

I know what you mean about submitting the lost photo form - I’ve had the same issue. It might be related to having pop ups turned off.

However I really wanted to tell you they’ve been very successful in finding my lost photos - except once or twice when the photo system was down when we were riding.

I'm happy to report that less than 3 hours after I sent the missing photo form, Disney responded saying they'd found my photos! :-) I was very impressed.

Where do you find the form? Last time we lost one I ended up calling and talked to someone who found it

Where do you find the form? Last time we lost one I ended up calling and talked to someone who found it

The direct link is:

https://mydisneyphotopass.disney.go.com/help-and-support/lost-media

I found it by logging into my MDE account, and clicking on the "my photos" link at the bottom of the page. From there I went to the Photopass Help - FAQ link at the bottom of that page. The next page has a menu on the right hand side where one of the options is "Lost Disney Photopass Photo." That brings you to the form. I find if I just google the same phrase that it brings the form page up much faster!

Members of the military can take advantage of a military discount on Memory Maker, and purchase it for $98. The military Memory Maker is retroactive, so that it includes photos that have already been taken. Therefore, it can be purchased at any point during your trip. This has to be purchased in person in Disney World, from a Guest Relations window, or ticket booth.

Last year, I purchased memory maker with military discount in Disney Springs. Is that still an option?

Thanks for your help.

Last year, I purchased memory maker with military discount in Disney Springs. Is that still an option?

Thanks for your help.
I don't have first hand experience / knowledge, however, everything I've read indicates that you can buy Memory Maker with the Military discount at any Guest Relations location, which would include the Guest Relations Lobby at the Disney Springs welcome center.

Im so confused. I will be going to my very first trip to WDW at the end of this month. I purchased the annual pass (gold) which includes Disney Photopass. Do I have to purchase memory maker in order to purchase any pictures taken or can I just download and buy the ones that I want (without buying memory maker)?

Im so confused. I will be going to my very first trip to WDW at the end of this month. I purchased the annual pass (gold) which includes Disney Photopass. Do I have to purchase memory maker in order to purchase any pictures taken or can I just download and buy the ones that I want (without buying memory maker)?

No, no need to purchase MM or any photos. You will be able to download any or all of the photos in your account. You can then print them at home or have them printed professionally.

No, no need to purchase MM or any photos. You will be able to download any or all of the photos in your account. You can then print them at home or have them printed professionally.

Thank you so much. That $160+ dollars I thought I'd have to spend can go towards something else :-)

So foreign to me coming from DL, where you have to take a picture of each number and then manually enter it later. But, if it works, great!

There's nothing you need to do for the ride videos but when you get magic shots or other photos make sure the photographer scans your band. If your're all linked together any band will work. Have a wonderful trip! ;)

I know no one has a crystal ball and I know memory maker is a fairly new product to have history, but any idea about prices increasing on memory maker. Our trip is August and I saw they increased the price last in June 2017. I’m thinking I may just buy it now anyway at the current $169 price. Hmm...

I know no one has a crystal ball and I know memory maker is a fairly new product to have history, but any idea about prices increasing on memory maker. Our trip is August and I saw they increased the price last in June 2017. I’m thinking I may just buy it now anyway at the current $169 price. Hmm...

I’d be interested in this as well. I’m debating purchasing for my October trip.

I’d be interested in this as well. I’m debating purchasing for my October trip.

I seriously doubt it. It was $149 for the longest time and the price increase was not well received. I would be remiss if I didn't throw caution in the wind, if you can afford to get it now then do so. You will see it added to your MDE account and Disney should also send you a confirmation letter I think with a plastic card? If the confirmation does not appear in your account the card/letter will have the number on the back and you can add it to your MDE account.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter