Everything PhotoPass & Memory Maker

Yes as long as everyone has checked Share Photos in their respective MDX accounts/Profiles.
And since you got different answers from different people on the phone when you called Disney, for a pleasant change of pace, I will confirm what hiro said. As long as everyone is linked to your brother, and has checked the box to share photopass photos with him, he will get everything, including the days he isn't there, and the party. Have a GREAT trip, and enjoy your photos!

The advanced purchase is $169 right? Does that make the last minute purchase $189 or something like that? Just like everything else, it's gone up in the last 2 years... It was $149 then.

The advanced purchase is $169 right? Does that make the last minute purchase $189 or something like that? Just like everything else, it's gone up in the last 2 years... It was $149 then.
Yes, it is a pretty good bet that prices go up at Disney pretty regularly. The Memory Maker prices went up last summer, right around this time. Advance purchase is $169, and day of is $199 now.

When I look at the photos in my account, there are logos on the photos. And a button asking me to buy memory maker. However, I bought the memory maker military offer at guest relations. Do I need to do something to activate it?

When I look at the photos in my account, there are logos on the photos. And a button asking me to buy memory maker. However, I bought the memory maker military offer at guest relations. Do I need to do something to activate it?
Did Guest Relations link MM to your MDX account? If you have the confirmation #, try adding it in. If your account won’t accept the #, you’ll need to call the MM-Photopass service.

My AP expires after August 15. I have a six day ticket to complete the rest of my visit or I might upgrade to AP renewal using my six day ticket as partial payment. I'm not sure if I will be going to Disney again within the year or not.

My daughter (12) has an AP that doesn't expire until mid June of 2019. Does she also have MM as part of her AP or does her age make her not eligible? She doesn't have her own MDE account (I haven't wanted to confuse things and don't even know if she can have one at her age).

Basically I'm asking if I'll need to renew my AP myself to get the MM or if we'll be able to get pictures from her AP. (It's about $321 extra after applying my ticket value to renew the AP).

Thanks!

My AP expires after August 15. I have a six day ticket to complete the rest of my visit or I might upgrade to AP renewal using my six day ticket as partial payment. I'm not sure if I will be going to Disney again within the year or not.

My daughter (12) has an AP that doesn't expire until mid June of 2019. Does she also have MM as part of her AP or does her age make her not eligible? She doesn't have her own MDE account (I haven't wanted to confuse things and don't even know if she can have one at her age).

Basically I'm asking if I'll need to renew my AP myself to get the MM or if we'll be able to get pictures from her AP. (It's about $321 extra after applying my ticket value to renew the AP).

Thanks!
Any valid linked AP provides you with all photo downloads. You’ll be fine without purchasing an unneeded AP for yourself.

I have an AP.....are there any additional benefits to Memory Maker that I don't already get with AP?

I have an AP.....are there any additional benefits to Memory Maker that I don't already get with AP?
It’s exactly the same thing. MM is being able to download for a price. APs can download any and all photos that are in their account - nothing expires until the AP expires.

I think I understand the answer, but I want to check so I don’t lose my photos. We are here now and bought the Military MM but haven’t activated it. We are taking another trip in early October. I am trying to make sure I can cover both trips with one MM. Here are the dates:

First photo taken first trip: 8/9
Last photo taken first trip: 8/13
First photo to be taken next trip: 10/6
Last photo to be taken next trip: 10/9

So if I don’t download my photos (and thereby activate my MM) from the first trip until about day 40 after the first photo was taken, say download/activate around 9/19 (so no photos lost by not downloading by 45 days after first photo taken), then I wil have 30 days AFTER 9/19 to add additional photos to the MM, which would then take us well past the final day of the second trip? Please check my math!!

ETA: And then I could download photos of second trip immediately after that trip ends (because I do not do editing until after I download them; can’t stand the editing process by Disney), and still be ok.

If I count correctly, September 23 is the 45 day mark for your first photos from Aug 9. If you download on September 19, then you have until October 19 to add more photos.

Looks like you've done your counting right, and you will fit both trips in!

I had some issues last time (2 years ago) I did the photopass. Downloading them gave me trouble but I'm hoping there's no issues this time around.

I had some issues last time (2 years ago) I did the photopass. Downloading them gave me trouble but I'm hoping there's no issues this time around.
As a general rule of thumb, anything related to Disney IT is always subject to having some issues, however, the Photopass people really seem to go above and beyond to help when there are issues.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!