Everything PhotoPass and Memory Maker

momsavealot

DIS Veteran
Planning to go in Feb. and get the Memory Maker but just learned that there is no more editing and borders. I don't understand this decision by Disney. Now I'm wondering if it's really worth it since I don't have an apple phone so I can't edit the pics or add borders. So, I'm basically just paying to be in the photos with my family. I might as well just hand them my camera. The only problem is that I can't do that with ride photos, but I guess I can buy them individually. Really don't understand how Photopass has gotten worse over the years as Disney gets more expensive. Very disappointing.

flav

Loving My Ears
Thanks for all the info!

I have PhotoPass / Memory Maker. My trip is over and I want to download my pictures.

If I download an individual picture on my phone, it puts it at today’s date, not at the date taken. If I download all from a computer, will the pictures keep their « date taken » information?

Tomh

1100 miles too far North.
Thanks for all the info!

I have PhotoPass / Memory Maker. My trip is over and I want to download my pictures.

If I download an individual picture on my phone, it puts it at today’s date, not at the date taken. If I download all from a computer, will the pictures keep their « date taken » information?
So, I had to go and look at some of my photopass photos to figure out the answer lol. On the computer, the date I see for the file is indeed the date that the photo was taken.

Connect

Disney News and Updates

Get Daily Email Updates

THEME PARK MAPS

DISNEY WORLD TICKETS

THEME PARK HOURS
Disney World Rehabs and Closings Disney World Restaurant Menus

DISNEY WORLD VIDEOS